Kickstart Your Career with the Voltex IR and Training learnership
Are you passionate about industrial relations and skills development?
Do you have a keen interest in human resources and labor law?
If so, Voltex offers an exciting opportunity to jumpstart your career with their IR and Training learnership.
In this article, we’ll break down everything you need to know about this internship opportunity.
Your Role as a Learner
As a learner with Voltex, you’ll be exposed to a range of tasks and responsibilities that will help you grow and develop in the field of industrial relations and skills development.
Here are the key duties you can expect to undertake:
- Collaborate with the IR Officer in organizing documentation and building cases.
- Assist with conciliation proceedings at the CCMA (Commission for Conciliation, Mediation, and Arbitration).
- Draft warnings and disciplinary documentation.
- Provide guidance to managers on fundamental disciplinary procedures.
- Contribute to the planning, execution, and monitoring of national skills projects.
- Support the Skills team in reconciling expenditure.
- Serve as the primary administrative support for the team.
- Liaise with various service providers and SETA (Sector Education and Training Authority) officials, particularly for smaller companies.
- Assist in maintaining data integrity for legislative reporting, including B-BBEE (Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment), WSP/ATR (Workplace Skills Plan/Accelerated Training for Realisation), and SETA invoicing and reconciliations.
What You Need to Qualify
Before applying for this learnership, ensure you meet the following requirements:
- Hold a degree in Human Resources, Industrial Psychology, BCOM, or a related field with a focus on Labor Law modules (this is essential).
- Possess 1 to 2 years of prior experience in Industrial Relations, Skills Development, or HR Administration.
- Have a fundamental understanding of labor legislation.
- Exhibit excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (a must).
- Be proficient in using Excel.
- Hold a valid driver’s license (essential) and have access to your own transportation (preferred).
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements and are excited about this opportunity, follow these steps to apply:
- Prepare a detailed CV showcasing your qualifications and relevant experience.
- Send your CV via email to email@example.com before the application deadline on 31st October 2023.
This internship with Voltex is an excellent chance to gain hands-on experience in industrial relations and skills development.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to launch your career in these fields.
Apply today and take the first step towards a promising future in HR and labor law.