If you ever wanted to start and grow a career you are passionate about in animation and digital design, then you’ve found the right opportunity.
VMLY&R is now inviting any eager individuals to apply for its animator internship program.
The best part about this internship is that successful candidates will be exposed to valuable training, work experience, and guidance from some of the industry’s best professionals.
There will also be the opportunity to work with some of the most notable brands in the country, such as Vodacom, Nandos, Colgate, etc
If this is something you can get behind, then we highly recommend you apply. Below is a guide on how to go about that correctly.
The VMLY&R Internship will not be accepting applications after 7 June 2022.
Please ensure that your application is in by then along with any requested support documents that the organization will require.
Failure to do so will result in your application being dismissed from the selection process.
This internship will be held in Johanessburg, Gauteng.
What is VMLY&R?
VMLY&R is a service agency that is a leader in its respective field in South Africa.
The company deals with tasks such as customer, media, and digital experience. It is known for providing excellent customer service and continues to deliver the best results to its clientele.
The company has over 200 employees across Cape Town and Johannesburg and is responsible for nurturing the next generation of creative minds and young designers.
What is The VMLY&R Animator Internship?
This internship will last for a total of 12 months. During this time successful applicants will be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Working together in a large team.
- Reaching every deadline.
- Actively working and following a design brief.
- Using your skills to animate a static design that is brought to you by the design team.
- Make sure that you are always proactive in both your learning and animation skills.
- Effectively communicating with your team.
Apart from this, candidates will also receive invaluable training and working experience from this internship.
They will also have the chance to receive guidance and mentorship from some of the best professionals in this field and work with some of Soth Africa’s leading brands.
Before you send in your application for this internship, please make sure that you meet the following requirements set by the internship provider:
- Applicants must have proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, and Illustrator.
- Advantageous if applicants have experience in Adobe Premiere and 3D modeling/ animation software.
- Applicants must have entry-level design and animation skills.
- Applicants need to be proactive.
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills.
How To Apply
Applications for this internship are quite easy, all you will need to do is gather the following documents:
- An updated CV.
- Any documents that might be relevant and contribute to this internship application.
Once you have these sorted, you can submit everything via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure to include, “Animator Internship Application 2022” in the subject line.
If you have any questions or concerns related to this Internship, then you can contact VMLY&R directly through the following means:
Contact person: Chantel Plaatjies
Email address: email@example.com
Good luck with your application!