35x Business Analysis Learnership NQF 5 for Persons with Disabilities in Cape Town
Are you a person with a disability who is looking for an exciting opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge in business analysis?
Our client offers a Business Analysis Learnership NQF L5 in Tyger Valley, Cape Town for 35 Persons with Disabilities.
What is the purpose of this learnership?
This learnership aims to develop business analysts who can provide effective solutions for business enterprises.
This learnership will equip you with the necessary skills and knowledge to make a positive impact on the broader economy of South Africa.
Who is eligible for this learnership?
To be eligible for this learnership, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a person with a disability
- You must have Communication at NQF Level 4
- You should have Computer Literacy at NQF Level 4
- You must have passed Grade 12
- You should have NQF 4 Computer Skills
- You should be between 18-28 years old
- You must reside in Cape Town, Tyger Valley
What documents do you need to apply?
To apply for this learnership, you will need to have the following documents ready:
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Doctor’s Note (Not older than 1 year – Fraudulent Doctor’s Notes will NOT be accepted and will be verified)
- SARS Letter
- Proof of Banking
Why should you apply for this learnership?
This learnership will provide you with the following benefits:
- You will get a nationally recognized qualification (NQF 5)
- You will gain valuable skills and knowledge in business analysis
- You will receive a monthly stipend
- You will have the opportunity to grow your career in the business analysis field
Apply now and secure your spot in this learnership programme
This opportunity is a fantastic chance for persons with disabilities to develop their skills and knowledge in business analysis.
Apply now and take the first step towards an exciting new career in this field. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by!