100x Contact Centre NQF 4 Learnerships – Opportunities for Persons With Disabilities in Cape Town
Are you a person with a disability who is unemployed and looking for an exciting opportunity?
Our client offers a 12-month Contact Centre NQF4 learnership programme based in Cape Town.
They are looking to hire 100 learners, which could be your chance to gain valuable skills and work experience.
Who is eligible for this learnership programme?
To qualify for this learnership programme, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be between the ages of 18-28
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be proficient in English
- You should have basic computer skills
- You should be unemployed and not studying
- You should have passed Grade 12
- You should have completed Contact Centre NQF 2/Business Admin NQF 3 learnership
- You should have a clear criminal record
What documents do you need to apply?
To apply for this learnership programme, you will need to have the following documents ready:
- Certified ID
- SARS tax clearance certificate
- Proof of bank account
- Proof of disability
- Proof of Matric
What will you gain from this learnership programme?
This learnership programme will provide you with the following benefits:
- You will get valuable work experience in the contact centre industry
- You will gain the necessary skills and knowledge to excel in a customer service job
- You will get a nationally recognized qualification (NQF4)
- You will receive a monthly stipend
Apply now and secure your spot in this learnership programme
This opportunity is a great chance for persons with disabilities to gain valuable skills, work experience, and a qualification.
Apply now and take the first step towards an exciting new career in the contact centre industry. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by!