Table of Contents
30x Transport NQF 1 Learnership in Saldanha/Lutzville Western Cape
If you are interested in a career in road transport, you might be interested in the 30x Transport NQF 1 Learnership in Saldanha/Lutzville. It is an opportunity for you to learn professional driving competence in the road transport sector and improve transport service delivery.
To qualify for the learnership, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 2.
- Communication competency at NQF Level 2.
- Medical certificate & eye test OR current PrDP license.
By completing the learnership, you will gain the following skills:
- Obtaining and communicating road transport operational information.
- Assessing loads against given permissible load requirements.
- Planning road transport service delivery that meets specified requirements.
- Driving a vehicle conveying a specific freight commodity or category of passengers.
You can choose one of the following electives:
- Use computerized spreadsheets and word processing OR
- Planning the establishment of a small business according to relevant business principles OR
- Conduct vehicle maintenance according to specified procedures OR
- Operate lifting equipment according to specified procedures
The Transport NQF 1 Learnership in Saldanha/Lutzville can help improve your employability in the transport industry.
If this learnership interests you, make sure you meet the necessary requirements and apply as soon as possible.