Anyone looking to grow in the insurance sector is now in luck! TWK Agri is now offering an internship broker opportunity within its insurance department.
The intern will be responsible for carrying out various duties throughout the program and will gain relevant exposure to this field which as a result will help them gain experience.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to get started or grow their career in this field. That’s why we highly recommend you apply if this seems appealing to you.
Below is a breakdown of how the application process works and what you will need to do.
The TWK Agri Internship will not be accepting applications after 13 May 2022.
Please ensure that your application is in by then along with any requested support documents that will be required by TWK Agri.
Failure to do so will result in your application being dismissed from the selection process.
This internship will be held in Piet Retief, Mpumalanga.
What is TWK Agri?
TWK Agri is a company that primarily focuses on agriculture. The company provides products and services to communities and the industry as a whole.
The company operates throughout South Africa and is constantly finding new farming practices and agricultural innovations from research.
TWK Agri strives to find new ways to establish sustainable crop farming to benefit the country and the future of agriculture as a whole.
What is The TWK Agri Internship?
This internship will provide ideal candidates with a position in insurance brokering.
They will be exposed to the field and gain relevant work experience, training, and mentorship from experienced individuals.
The TWK Agri Internship requires applicants to meet the following requirements before submitting their applications:
- Applicants must have completed Matric
- Applicants must have a relevant degree or qualification
- Applicants must have completed Regulatory Examinations
- Applicants must be computer literate
- Applicants must have advanced knowledge and experience in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Applicants must have strong administrative and reporting skills
- Applicants must have a valid Driver’s Licence
- Applicants must be able to work under pressure
- Applicants must be able to multi-task effectively
How To Apply
Applications for this internship are fairly simple. All you need to do is complete the following online application here.
Once you have done this, make sure to attach the following support documents:
- An updated CV
- A professional profile photo
- A certified copy of your ID
- A certified copy of your driver’s license
- A certified copy of your most recent qualification
If you have any questions or concerns related to the TWK Agri Internship, then you can contact the company directly through the following means:
Telephone number: 017 824 1000
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck with your application!