If you ever wanted to start a career in business, computers, or management, then this is the opportunity for you.
Training portal is now inviting eager graduates to apply for its learnership program.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to get into this field as it provides candidates with maximum exposure and work experience.
These benefits are sure to be an advantage to anyone’s CV and assist them in growing a lucrative career in this field.
If you think this might be your next step, then you need to apply right now. Below is a guide and breakdown of how this learnership program works.
Currently, no deadline has been announced regarding this learnership. However, this may not be permanent so you must apply as soon as possible in the case that this changes.
This learnership will be held in Bloemfontein, Free State & Sandton, Gauteng.
What is Training Portal?
Training Portal is a multi-accredited training academy and a specialized skills development consultancy firm.
The company’s goal is to solve clients’ skill development difficulties by providing innovative and cost-effective solutions that deliver on BEE outcomes effectively by using leading technology platforms and unrivaled knowledge in our fields.
Training Portal collaborates with a variety of businesses, including Nashua, Annique, Energas, Afritel, xfuels, MTB Attorneys, and others.
What is This Learnership Program?
Candidates holding a Grade 10 are encouraged to apply for subsidized learnerships through the Training Portal. The learnership programs will result in any of the following qualifications:
- Business Practice – NQF Level 01
- End User Computing – NQF Level 3
- Project Management – NQF 4
Training Portal provides both on-site and off-site learning opportunities:
Learners receive on-site learnership programs using an all-encompassing training methodology.
Off-site learnership programs are offered to students at the company’s training facilities utilizing a comprehensive training methodology.
Please make sure you meet ALL of the following minimum entrance requirements before submitting your application because if you don’t, your application will be rejected:
- Grade 10 completion is required.
- Computer literacy is required.
- Basic typing abilities are required.
- Must be fluent in English (read, write, and speak the language).
- There must be no vision, hearing, or speech problems (be able to see, hear and speak)
- May NOT be enrolled in, or have completed, the above qualification.
- Candidates with disabilities are welcome to apply.
How To Apply
Applications have never been easier, all you need to do is fill out the following online application form, which you can find here.
Please include the following documents with your online application:
- A current Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of Grade 10 or higher qualification
- A completed Learner Profile
- A completed Learner Affidavit
- A completed Qualification Affidavit
- A completed Disability Confirmation, if applicable
If you have any questions or concerns related to this learnership program, then you can contact the Training Portal directly through the following means:
Telephone number: 087 288 5068
Good luck with your application!