The Mpumalanga Department of Health wants to invite people who want to become a nurse to apply for their Training as a Nurse Diploma.
If you are between the age of 18 and 36 you are able to apply for this learnerships Online. The study to become a nurse is 3 years, intakes are at the Mpumalanga College of Nursing.
8 Oktober 2021
About This learnership
Every year the Health department of Mpumalanga offers the citizens of this province to apply for a 3 year study to become a nurse. The training as a nurse diploma is a very popular vacancy which attracts lots of people to apply for this opportunity.
The study to become a nurse takes 3 years and intakes are at the Mpumalanga college of nursing. This opportunity is considered a learnership! There are no fees to be paid if they select you to study at Mpumalanga College.
There are some basic requirements you have to fulfill before you can apply for this study. They are listed below:
- You have succesfully finished your Matric or Senior certificate
- Your English level is at least 3 or above (HG D/SF C)
- The following should also at least be level 3: Life Science, Biology, Physiology (HG D/SF C)
- Mathematics is at least at level 3 OR Math Literacy at least at level 4
- Each of the following should also be passed with at least level 3: Physical Science, Agriculture, Geography (HG E/SG D)
- Your minimum APS score can’t be less then 23 and Life orientation is excluded from this score
- You are a resident of the Mpumalanga province
How To Apply
You have to apply online for this nursing learnership. You can find this at the Mpumalanga health website. They will also ask for your certificate and your scores to verify if you are eligible for this study.
If you are invited for an interview you can expect them to ask for the following documents:
- Prooof of residence
- Copy of your ID
- Matric or Senior certificate
Website: Mpumalanga Health Department
For enquiries: Mr SS Nyoni 013 796 1808 from 0800-600 Monday to friday