Exciting Opportunity: Learnership Programme in North West
Tharisa plc (Tharisa) is a dynamic European-headquartered integrated resource group.
We’re engaged in various aspects of the resource industry, from mining and processing to beneficiation, marketing, sales, and logistics.
We are proud to offer a Three (3) years Artisan Development programme in Engineering through our Tharisa Minerals Mine, located near Marikana in the North West Province.
Fields of Study
We are excited to provide training and development opportunities in the following disciplines:
- Boilermaker (REF: BOI001)
- Fitter (REF: FIT002)
- Electrician (REF: ELE003)
- Instrumentation Technology (REF: INT004)
- Rigger (REF: RIG005)
- Earthmoving Mechanic (REF: EAM006)
- Auto-Electrician (REF: AOE007)
- Mining Engineering (REF: M-E008)
To apply for our Learnership Programme, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Possess an N2 certificate with all four subjects relevant to the chosen discipline or have completed Technical Grade 12 with Mathematics, Science, and relevant trade theory.
- Only South African Citizens are eligible to apply.
- We give preference to applicants from local community/labour sending areas.
- Please note that accommodation will not be provided as part of this program.
- Candidates must be medically fit to participate.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
The closing date for applications is September 26, 2023.
- Work Level: Student/Graduate
- Job Type: Contract
- Salary: Market Related
- Duration: 3 Years +
- EE Position: Yes
- Location: North West
If you are passionate about a career in engineering and meet the requirements, apply today.
This program offers valuable skills and knowledge to kickstart your journey in the resource industry.
Don’t delay; this could be the first step towards an exciting future in engineering.