Embark on a Customer Care Learnership in Short-Term Insurance
Are you looking to kickstart your career in customer care and the insurance industry?
If you’re aged between 18 and 30, fluent in English, and reside in Gauteng, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
Join our 12-month Customer Care Learnership and explore the world of customer service, claims capturing, and retention within Auto & General, First For Women, and Dial Direct brands.
Here’s everything you need to know.
What’s the Job All About?
This learnership program provides a comprehensive experience of the customer journey.
You’ll gain expertise in Customer Care and Claims Capturing.
Here’s what your learning journey will look like:
Customer Needs Clarification
- Understand each customer’s unique profile.
- Identify the appropriate course of action based on customer needs.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
Sell Customer Propositions
- Identify products or services that match the customer’s needs.
- Explain product selections to the customer.
- Invite the customer to make a purchase.
- Prioritize your workflow effectively.
- Achieve operational requirements and service delivery.
- Meet individual targets, such as talk time and sales goals.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Data
- Schedule follow-up actions with customers.
- Enter relevant information into the CRM system.
- Ensure quality data for customer retention and business development.
- Develop a working knowledge of organizational policies and procedures.
- Understand relevant regulatory codes.
- Adhere to mandatory procedures and quality standards.
Personal Capability Building
- Participate in assessment and development planning.
- Engage in formal and informal training and coaching.
- Stay updated on products, technology, external regulations, and industry best practices.
What Are the Requirements?
- Matric / Grade 12 or SAQA Accredited Equivalent (Essential).
- Call Centre (Advantageous).
- Sales (Advantageous).
- Customer Care (Advantageous).
- Knowledge of Short-term Insurance Industry (Advantageous).
- Age: 18-30.
- Must have a clear criminal record.
- Must not have participated in a learnership previously.
- Must not have a Date of First Appointment (DOFA) or have one within the year.
- SAQA Accredited Equivalent: Ensure your qualification(s) meet the equivalent NQF level required for this role at the time of application.
Are you ready to kickstart your career in customer care and insurance?
Don’t miss this opportunity! Apply now and embark on a rewarding journey.