Aspiring graphic designers may just have found the career opportunity they have been looking for!
The Technoswitch company is now inviting graduates to apply for its internship program this year.
This is a great way for anyone looking to get a start in the Graphic Design field since this internship offers a lot of benefits such as training and mentorship to candidates.
If you think that you are cut out for such a program, then we highly recommend that you apply right now! Below is a guide we’ve provided on how to go about that exactly and how this internship works.
The Technoswitch Internship program will not be accepting applications after 30 June 2022.
Please ensure that your application is in by then along with any requested support documents that the internship provider will require.
Failure to do so will result in your application being dismissed from the selection process.
This learnership will be held in Johanessburg, Gauteng.
What is Technoswitch?
Technoswitch is a company that supplies fire-detection products.
The company was established in 1974 and conducts various operations such as designing, manufacturing, importing, and selling fire-detection equipment.
The company has several branches based throughout Africa and currently has 3 based in South Africa.
Technoswitch owes its success to its 50+ employees that are constantly striving to ensure that the company’s goals and beliefs are maintained.
What is The Technoswitch Internship?
This internship is strictly catered to Graphic Designers.
Successful candidates will be put into the role of Digital Marketing intern. During this internship, they will be under the supervision and guidance of Technoswift’s Marketing Manager.
They will be tasked to carry out the following duties:
- Make sure that Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites are properly managed.
- Creating and maintaining search engine optimization and basic discovery of content by target groups.
- Managing the company’s website content and ensuring it meets SEO standards.
- Monitoring and giving reports on analytics, web traffic, and engagement.
- Make sure the company’s website is maintained and developed.
- Assist with the online training section of the website (to do this, you will help the Training department).
- Delivering and designing effective marketing mediums through a variety of media (such mediums consist of brochures, product manuals, and data sheets).
- Assist with the writing, editing, and proofreading of various newsletters, documents, case studies, presentations, and any other documents.
- Assisting in launching email and social media marketing campaigns.
- Ensuring the company’s brand is maintained and kept at a high standard.
- Assisting with any events, activities, or projects.
- Ensuring the company’s marketing operations are supported (this is done through formatting, assembling, and reporting on information and materials).
- Assisting with the collation of information for marketing and promotional literature purposes.
- Designing and producing draft marketing materials and literature (i.e. articles, mailers, brochures, presentations, company newsletters, press releases, and more).
- Compiling and maintaining product manuals and datasheets.
- Ensuring a wide range of marketing communications are actively coordinated.
- Keeping the Marketing department’s documents and database up-to-date and maintained.
- Ensuring stock levels of all marketing materials are monitored.
- Obtaining quotes and ensuring required marketing materials are ordered.
- Assisting with the arrangement of internal and external events.
- Booking venues for events and completing necessary planning (this will be done on occasion).
This internship program will require applicants to meet the following criteria to be considered ideal applicants:
- Applicants must have completed a Diploma or Degree in Marketing.
- Applicants must have knowledge and experience in Adobe (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Applicants must have knowledge and experience in Microsoft Suite.
- Applicants must be proactive when handling tasks.
- Applicants must be able to work well within a team.
How To Apply
Applications for the Technoswitch Internship are quite easy, all you will need to do is have an updated CV at hand, along with a copy of your relevant qualifications. Once you have these gathered, you will need to submit them via email to email@example.com
Make sure to include, “Digital Marketing Internship” as the subject.
If you have any questions or concerns related to this internship program, then you can contact the Technoswitch company directly through the following means:
Telephone number: 011 704 9144
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck with your application!