Here’s a great opportunity for anyone who is qualified to get into the working world and start their career.
TCTA is now accepting applications for its internship program. This internship program is beneficial to candidates since it provides them with valuable work experience that they can all benefit from and include in their Cvs as credible information that works to the advantage of the candidate when they pursue more career paths.
If this is something that you qualify for and seems interesting, then you need to apply right away. Below is a guide on exactly how you can go about that.
The TCTA Internship will not be accepting applications after 5 August 2022.
Please ensure that your application is in by then along with any requested support documents that the internship provider will require.
Failure to do so will result in your application being dismissed from the selection process.
This learnership will be held in Centurion, Gauteng.
What is The TCTA?
A state-owned liability management organization called the Trans-Caledon Tunnel Authority (TCTA) is in charge of seeing that infrastructure projects for bulk raw water are developed.
The business is crucial to South Africa’s use, allocation, and distribution of water. It also helps the government pursue water security and guarantees that everyone has access to this vital resource.
What is This Internship?
TCTA is providing ten qualified applicants from historically underprivileged backgrounds with an internship opportunity. Through this program, TCTA wants to help young people gain important knowledge and skills that will help them become leaders in their fields.
The following fields are included in the internship program:
- [1 post available] Engineering
- Project Management/Environmental Studies [1 position available]
- Human Resources: There is one opening.
- Three roles are available to project finance, treasury, and finance.
- [1 post available] procurement
- [1 post available] Internal Audit
- [1 post available] Internal Audit- IT
- Compliance and Legal [1 post available]
Please make sure you meet ALL of the following minimum entrance requirements before submitting your application because if you don’t, your application will be rejected:
- Must have finished 12th grade/Matric
- NOT having taken part in any other internship opportunities in the past
- Must be a young person
- Must be from a less fortunate background Engineering Candidates for internships must have attained one of the following requirements: Bachelor of Technology in Quantity Surveying, Environmental Studies, or Management OR Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Engineering, in Project or Cost Management (Projects) Candidates for internships must have attained one of the following requirements: environmental management as a major or any other similar topic for bachelor’s degrees in science or technology
- Applicants for a human resources internship must have attained one of the following requirements: Degree or Advanced Diploma in Project Finance, Treasury, and Finance in Human Resources Candidates for internships must have attained one of the following requirements: Economics (Financial Management/Treasury and Investment) or any other comparable numerate degree OR Accounting or any degree in finance with a Bachelor of Commerce degree (this is applicable for Finance positions and other positions as per above)
- Procurement: Candidates for internships must have attained one of the following requirements: a diploma in purchasing, logistics, or internal audit Candidates for internships must have attained one of the following requirements: an appropriate bachelor’s degree or diploma in business or accounting
- Applicants for an IT internship in internal audit must have one of the following certifications: a suitable Bachelor’s degree, diploma, or degree equivalent in information technology, information auditing, computer science, or a related field
- Regulatory & Compliance Candidates for internships must have attained one of the following requirements: LLB
How To Apply
Applications for this internship are quite simple. All you will need to do is download and complete the following application form which you can find here.
You will then need to submit it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure to include, “Internship Application” as the subject.
Make sure to also attach the following support documents to your email submission:
- An updated CV
- A certified copy of your Identity Document
- A copy of your Matric certificate
- Copies of any tertiary qualifications
- Copies of your recent academic records
If you have any questions or concerns related to this internship program, then you can contact the TCTA directly through the following means:
Contact Person: Nomvula Mhlambi
Email address: email@example.com
Good luck with your application!