Superlead Learnership 2023
Organizations often struggle to achieve their strategic ambitions and goals due to a disconnect between their long-term plans and the day-to-day execution.
This is where consultants come in and provide expertise to bridge this gap by identifying growth opportunities, solving critical issues, transforming organizations, and building future-fit leadership capacity.
As a consultant, you will collaborate with clients to perform quantitative and qualitative analysis that underpins business recommendations. Some of the main areas of focus will include:
- Conducting data mining, financial modeling, market research, and business intelligence gathering techniques to support recommendations.
- Collaborating with clients to address their problems and generate solutions that add value to their business.
- Consolidating findings from analysis and presenting comprehensive solutions to clients.
- Developing a detailed plan to implement recommended changes and working with clients to ensure seamless execution.
- Creating visually engaging client presentations, proposals, and reports.
In addition to these responsibilities, you will be encouraged to maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics, and commitment to excellence while continuously improving your skills, attending training sessions, and contributing to the betterment of the company’s processes and systems.
To qualify for the position, you must meet the following requirements:
- An unemployed South African citizen aged between 18-29 years who meets the definition of “Black People” as defined in the Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment Act 53 of 2003 as amended by Act 46 of 2013.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Basic skills in research, analysis, presentation and attention to detail.
- Aptitude to grasp new concepts and effectively produce results.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Sound work ethic, exceptional client service, and intellectual curiosity.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with an analytical, innovative, and creative mindset.
- Fluent in English.
By joining our team, you will work alongside great people to make a difference and collaborate on exciting projects to develop innovative solutions.
Please note that placements will take place in Gauteng (Johannesburg) and successful candidates will be employed on a 12-month fixed-term contract.
The application closing date is 13 May 2023, and unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted within two weeks after the closing date.
SuperLead Advisory is a Black-owned management consulting firm that is dedicated to effecting meaningful change in Africa.
The company brings years of experience in management consulting and executive leadership to offer innovative and tailored solutions to help its clients achieve their strategic goals and have a lasting impact on society.
SuperLead works closely with clients from diagnosis to implementation to create sustainable solutions that achieve tangible performance improvements and lasting impact.
The company’s founding director, Maanda Tshifularo, is a skilled strategist, innovator and leader with experience working in different industries.
SuperLead specializes in solving complex strategic and operational challenges while building organizations’ growth engine and future-fit leadership capacity.
The company offers a data-driven, analytical rapid assessment to establish a baseline and hypothesis, assess and identify interventions and opportunities, prioritize based on impact and time to value, and follow through with disciplined implementation.
SuperLead offers pragmatic and context-driven consulting solutions for strategy, operating model design, operational excellence, digital transformation, change management, and leadership development.
Additionally, the company is an accredited and licensed distributor of Insights Discovery, a psychometric tool that helps individuals improve self-awareness and performance, increase teams’ effectiveness and transform organizations’ cultures.