Exploring the Medical Sales Learnership Opportunity with Servier
Are you passionate about healthcare and looking to start your career in sales? Servier offers an exciting opportunity for a Medical Sales Learnership in Johannesburg, South Africa.
This program is designed to help you build a strong foundation in medical sales while working with experienced professionals.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Build trusted advisor relationships with healthcare professionals.
- Coordinate and host educational events for industry professionals.
- Maintain good relationships with external stakeholders to achieve sales targets.
- Undergo training in Servier products, selling techniques, and compliance management.
- Collaborate with the sales team to achieve sales targets.
- Provide feedback on sales strategies and field information to the Regional Sales Manager.
Core Skills You’ll Develop
- Absorbing and recalling technical medical information.
- Demonstrating business and commercial acumen for evaluating market opportunities and challenges.
- Interpersonal agility for building relationships and effective communication.
- Strong influencing, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Resourceful problem-solving with initiative and resilience.
- Ability to identify, coordinate, and prioritize tasks in line with organizational needs.
- BSc Degree with modules including Human Anatomy and/or Physiology.
- 1-2 years of working experience.
- Valid driver’s license (code 8 / 10).
- Residing in the Territory (Johannesburg south / east).
- Not having completed a Learnership before.
- Relationship and rapport-building skills.
- Planning and organization.
- Influencing skills.
Servier is committed to therapeutic progress to serve patient needs.
They value diversity among their employees as a source of richness for fulfilling their mission.
Joining Servier means becoming part of a dynamic and innovative company. They encourage a long-term relationship built on trust, where you can express your qualities and develop your skills.
If you’re ready to make a difference in healthcare and kickstart your career in medical sales, this learnership could be your perfect opportunity.
Apply now and be part of a team that’s dedicated to serving patients and advancing healthcare.