Exciting Paralegal Learnership Opportunity in Durban – Apply Now!
Are you looking for a great opportunity to learn and work in the field of paralegal practice?
Scribante Labour Consultants in Durban, Umhlanga has just the thing for you! If you have a disability, this could be your chance to kick-start your career.
Let’s dive into the details of this fantastic opportunity.
What’s the Job?
- Position: Paralegal Practice Learnership
- Level: National Certificate Level 5
- Location: Durban – Umhlanga
- Type: Fixed Term, Part-time
Who Are We Looking For?
We have some straightforward requirements for candidates interested in this learnership:
- Education: You should have a Matric qualification or at least 3 years of working experience.
- Communication: Good communication skills and proficiency in English are essential.
- Commitment: You need to be ready to dedicate 12 months to this program.
- Age: You should be between 18 and 30 years old.
Special Opportunity for Candidates with Disabilities
This learnership is specifically open to candidates with disabilities.
If you have a disability and meet the requirements mentioned above, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
How to Apply
If you meet the criteria and are excited about this opportunity, here’s what you need to do:
- Email your CV to email@example.com.
Hurry, Don’t Miss Out!
This is a great chance to gain valuable experience and learning in the field of paralegal practice.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by. Apply now and take the first step towards a rewarding career.
Remember, this is exclusively for individuals with disabilities who meet the specified criteria.