Are you new to the working world? Do you think you can make it in the motor industry as a technician? If the answer is yes, then you’ve come to the right place!
The Rola Motor Group is now accepting applications for its learnership program.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to get a start in the working world and also gain some valuable work experience at the same time.
If you want to join, then you need to apply right now.
We’ve provided a breakdown of how this internship program works and what it will need from you during the application process works.
This learnership does not have a closing date specified. Please make sure that your application and all supporting documents are submitted before this date.
This internship will be held in Cape Town.
What is The Rola Motor Group?
Rola Motors’ goal with their years of expertise in the motor business is to teach and mentor talented and untrained individuals who are as enthusiastic about the motor industry as they are.
Rola Motors provides a variety of job opportunities in areas such as technical engineering, sales, marketing, and logistics.
Have you always wanted to work in the automotive sector but don’t know where to begin?
What is This Learnership Program?
Rola Motor Group is providing unemployed applicants the opportunity to pursue a technical career in the automotive industry.
Rola Motor Group Learnership Programme 2023 is situated in South Africa’s Western Cape. Rola Motor Jobs Vacancies 2023 strives to improve the employability of jobless graduates.
During this program candidates will receive a monthly income, along with an incentive structure and a provident fund, along with medical aid.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Carrying out job preparation and fault diagnostics.
- Vehicle repairs and maintenance are performed.
- Final inspections and functional testing should be performed.
- Prepare the necessary reports for vehicle handover.
- To attain the Requirements of Excellence, ensuring that quality standards are satisfied.
Please make sure you meet ALL of the following minimum entrance requirements before submitting your application because if you don’t, your application will be rejected:
- Minimum education of a Grade 12 level.
- Driver’s License with No Endorsement.
- Proof of Technician Qualification: Computer Literacy (VW advantageous).
- Proven track record in a volume brand.
- Competency demonstrated successfully.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Detail-orientedness and time management abilities.
- Solid understanding of fault identification and diagnostic equipment.
- Excellent client service.
How To Apply
Applications are quite simple. All you need to do is send your CV to email@example.com, together with your notice duration and pay expectations.
Please be aware that candidates who have not been contacted within two weeks should presume their application as failed.
If you have any questions or concerns related to this learnership program, then you can contact Rola Motor Group directly through the following means:
Contact Number: 021 002 3993
Good luck with your application!