If you have the skill of solving problems creatively, then you might have found the beginning of a potential career path.
The Rand Merchant Bank (RMB) is inviting talented graduates to apply for its graduate program.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who can come up with unique and effective solutions for businesses.
If this looks like something that you can do and will benefit you as a proper career path, then we strongly recommend that you apply right away.
Below is a guide we’ve provided on how to go about that and more details on this graduate program and how it operates.
The RMB Graduate Program will not be accepting applications after 30 June 2022.
Please ensure that your application is in by then along with any requested support documents that the internship provider will require.
Failure to do so will result in your application being dismissed from the selection process.
This learnership will be held in Sandton, Gauteng.
What is RMB?
RMB is a major player in the corporate and investment banking sector.
The company credits its success to its staff which has brought improvement and client satisfaction to the company’s name.
RMB appreciates critical thinking and dedication that allow the company to not only create new opportunities for itself but for society as a whole.
What is The RMB Graduate Program?
This program will allow candidates to prove their worth and display their skills for RMB.
The company is looking for individuals who bring a unique and effective approach to business solutions. Ideal candidates will be required to carry out tasks such as:
- Make sure that all roles and duties are completed through continuous planning, reporting, and updating.
- Contributing to projects by providing input that is innovative, proactive, and effective.
- Participating in brainstorming, sharing ideas with shareholders, and working with peers
- Managing your development plan to enhance your skills and competencies.
- Ensuring that you attend and meet all the requirements of the Development Programme as set out by the CEO.
Candidates can also benefit from this program by gaining permanent employment, the chance to start a reputable career, rewards, and the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial-based environment.
This graduate program will require applicants to meet the following criteria to be considered ideal applicants:
- Applicants must have completed a Postgraduate Degree in Commerce, Engineering, Mathematics Science, or Technology.
- Applicants must have less than 12 months of formal working experience.
- Applicants must be innovative thinkers.
- Applicants must be self-motivated.
- Applicants must be creative thinkers.
How To Apply
Applications for this graduate program are quite easy, all you will need to do is complete the online application form here and make sure to attach an updated CV and a certified copy of your latest academic transcripts with it.
If you have any questions or concerns related to this Graduate Program, then you can contact the Rand Merchant Bank directly through the following means:
Telephone number: 011 282 8000
Email address: email@example.com
Contact portal: https://www.rmb.co.za/contact
Good luck with your application!