Are you new to the working world? Do you think you can make it as a sales professional? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Rhino Africa is now accepting applications for its internship program.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to get a start in the working world and also gain some valuable work experience at the same time. If you want to join, then you need to apply right now.
We’ve provided a breakdown of how this internship program works and what it will need from you during the application process works.
Currently, no deadline has been announced regarding this learnership. However, this may not be permanent so you must apply as soon as possible in the case that this changes.
This learnership will be held in Cape Town, Western Cape.
What is Rhino Africa?
Rhino Africa is the continent’s luxury tour leader.
They intend to promote 5-star travel and safari sites throughout Africa, serving as trailblazers in paving the way for sustainable tourism.
The goal of Rhino Africa is to become a brand ambassador for the continent and premium travel.
What is This Internship Program?
Rhino Africa is offering a Salesforce QA/BA Internship to graduates who want to work with their Salesforce and Kapito teams.
Throughout the program, the candidate will be responsible for translating business requirements into technical documentation, testing all releases, bugs, and features, keeping all resources and feedback up to date, looking for innovative ways to improve business practices, and constantly reviewing business processes and requirements.
The following are the program’s key performance areas:
- Ensuring that new releases and features undergo user acceptance testing.
- Validating fix testing and reporting all bugs.
- Making certain that all business needs are translated into technological specifications.
- Assisting with the upkeep, design, and documentation of business and system processes.
- Creating low-fidelity wireframes and storyboards.
- Developing optimization methods and assessing all business processes.
Advantages of the program:
- The chance to polish your skills in the stunning city of Cape Town.
- You will be issued a ‘tracker’ program to assist you with navigating the organization and culture.
- The chance to learn from seasoned experts and mentors.
- You will also have unique access to the Roaming Rhinos.
Please make sure you meet ALL of the following minimum entrance requirements before submitting your application because if you don’t, your application will be rejected:
- Must have a degree or equivalent diploma in one of the following fields: Computer Science, Information Systems, Commerce (Technology Focused), Business, or any other relevant study field.
- Computer literacy is required, as well as expertise in MS Excel and Google Sheets (with specific knowledge pertaining to formulas).
- Must be curious Must be proactive Must be enthusiastic about quality control.
- Problem-solving talents are required.
- Excellent documentation skills are required.
- Visual models must be created (for example, wireframes and workflow diagrams).
- Excellent problem-solving abilities are required.
- A conceptual thinker is required.
- Must be able to prioritize work and pay close attention to detail
- Must be able to share knowledge with teammates.
Advantageous additional knowledge:
- Scrum and Kanban (Lean Methodologies)
- Systems dynamics knowledge (systems thinking)
- Systems development life cycle
- BPMN 2.0
- Advanced Excel and GoogleSuite Knowledge
- Clickup & project management tools
How To Apply
Applications are quite simple. All you need to do is complete the following online application form, which you can find here.
Please include the following documents with your application:
- A current Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of your identification
If you have any questions or concerns related to this Internship program, then you can contact Rhino Africa directly through the following means:
Telephone number: 021 469 2600
Email address: email@example.com
Good luck with your Application!