Here’s a great opportunity for anyone who is qualified to get into the working world and start their career.
RCL FOODS is now accepting applications for its trainee program. This trainee program is beneficial to candidates since it provides them with valuable work experience that they can all benefit from and include in their Cvs as credible information that works to the advantage of the candidate when they pursue more career paths.
If this is something that you qualify for and seems interesting, then you need to apply right away. Below is a guide on exactly how you can go about that.
The RCL FOODS Management Trainee Program will not be accepting applications after 12 August 2022.
Please ensure that your application is in by then along with any requested support documents that the internship provider will require.
Failure to do so will result in your application being dismissed from the selection process.
This learnership will be held in all provinces of South Africa.
What is RCL FOODS?
Leading South African food business RCL FOODS employs over 21 000 people. They make a wide variety of food products for both well-known brands and private labels, and they distribute these goods through Vector, their very own supply chain route-to-market expert.
Their strategy has been influenced by who RCL FOODS is and where they want to take their company. Their objective is to forge their own destiny, guided by their principles and motivated by both passion and desire.
They think it is possible to provide for everyone’s needs while also protecting the environment, doing more, and giving more. While guaranteeing that their shareholders and clients gain, they hope to motivate their staff and improve communities.
What is This Trainee Program?
Talented graduates or seniors can apply for Management Trainee Programs/Internships at RCL FOOD. The program gives the applicant the tools they need to advance in the field as well as opportunities to maintain their motivation and advance their careers.
The fast-paced setting will expedite learning, help interns build their skills, and expose them to the teachings and direction of seasoned mentors. Both a practical induction and a building exposure component are included in the program.
The following Management Trainee Programmes are available:
- Research & Development
- Electrical Engineering
- Internal Audit
- Customer Service
- Chemical Engineering
- Human Resources
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Advantages of the program:
- Senior leaders providing coaching
- Meaningful work experience
- The intended rotations
- Working under a predetermined development plan
- A chance to advance your career
Please make sure you meet ALL of the following minimum entrance requirements before submitting your application because if you don’t, your application will be rejected:
- Must be a citizen of South Africa or have a permanent address there.
- Research & Development: Must have completed coursework toward a BTech/BSc or BSc(Hons) in food science, microbiology, or biotechnology, or be in the final year of study. Post-graduate study completion is beneficial.
- Electrical Engineering: Must have finished or be enrolled in the final year of study for a B.Sc., B.Engineering, or B.Tech (Electrical).
- You must have completed your studies or be in your last year of study for a B.Com (Sales & Marketing), BA (Sales & Marketing), or B Social Science in order to apply for marketing (Sales & Marketing).
- Internal Audit: Must have earned or be enrolled in a BTech in internal auditing, BCom in accounting, BCom in internal auditing, BCom in finance, BCom in internal auditing with honors, BCom in accounting with honors, MCom in accounting sciences, or MCom in auditing. Customer: Must have earned or be enrolled in a B.Com, B.Social Science, or B.Business Science degree with a major in.
- Chemical Engineering: Must have completed coursework or be enrolled in the final year of study for a B.Sc., B.Tech., or B.Eng (Chemical).
- Applicants need to have good communication abilities.
- Human Resources: Must have earned a BTech in Human Resources Management, a BCom in Human Resources Management, a BCom in Industrial Psychology, and a B.Social Science with Honors in Industrial, Organizational, and Labour Studies (Human Resource Management), a Bachelor of Arts with Honors in Industrial Psychology, or a Bachelor of Business Science in Human Resources Management, or be in their final year of study for one of these degrees.
- Industrial Engineering: Must have completed coursework or be enrolled in the final year of study for a B.Sc., B.Tech., or B.Eng (Industrial).
- Mechanical engineering requires either a bachelor’s degree in engineering, a bachelor’s degree in science in engineering, or a bachelor’s degree in technology (Mechanical).
- You must have gotten good grades in your majors in your second and third years of college.
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel and Word).
How To Apply
Applications for this program are quite simple. All you will need to do is complete the following online application form which you can find here.
Make sure to attach the following support documents with it:
- An updated CV.
- A certified copy of your ID.
- A certified copy of your latest academic results.
If you have any questions or concerns related to this trainee program, then you can contact RCL FOODS directly through the following means:
Contact Portal: https://rclfoods.com/contact-us/
Good luck with your application!