Nexio is inviting potential candidates to apply for their learnership program.
For anyone trying to get their foot in the IT field, this may be your next step.
This learnership caters to the IT field and will exponentially increase a successful candidate’s skill set and training.
This is a great way to have a good amount of work experience under your belt and expose yourself to effective mentorship and development opportunities.
If this is something that appeals to you and you can see yourself getting involved in it, then you should definitely apply.
Below is a breakdown of exactly how this learnership works and what it will expect from all applicants.
The Nexio learnership will not be accepting applications after 30 April 2022.
Please ensure that your application is in by then along with any requested support documents that will be required by Nexio.
Failure to do so will result in your application being dismissed from the selection process.
This learnership will be held in Johanessburg, Gauteng.
What is The Nexio Company?
The Nexio company focuses on providing the country with ideal IT solutions.
The company is esteemed in its functions and what it provides to its customers.
The company has provided substantial value to its consumer base through technology solutions and integration processes.
What is The Nexio Learnership?
This learnership provides candidates with effective training and work experience in the IT field.
Candidates will earn a stipend of R5000 per month and will be enrolled in the learnership program for 12 months.
In this learnership candidates will be exposed to elite mentorship that will enrich and sharpen their skills making them an asset to whoever employs these candidates in the future.
The learnership will cater to the following IT practices:
- A+ N+ CCNA – Service Desk
- Azure Skills
- Big Data / Data Science / DBA /BI
- Information Technology
- Linux / Cloud
- Network Security
- Project Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Software Development
- Wireless Network
The Nexio Learnership requires applicants to meet the following criteria to be considered ideal candidates for the program:
- Applicants must be South African citizens
- Applicants must have matriculated
- Applicants need a good understanding of Nexio’s company and line of work
- Applicants must be familiar with the Information Technology (IT) industry
- Applicants must be unemployed
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 34 years old
- Applicants must be able to commit to the full duration of the learnership program
- Applicants must NOT have a criminal record
How To Apply
Applications for the Nexio Learnership are quite easy. All you need to do is fill out the following online application form here.
Make sure to attach the following support documents:
- An updated CV
- A certified copy of your ID
- A certified copy of your relevant certifications
- Medical certificates that verify disability (if applicable)
If you have any questions or concerns related to the Nexio Learnership, then you can contact the organization directly through the following means:
Johannesburg branch: 011 808 6000
Contact portal: https://www.nexio.co.za/contact-remote-solutions/
Good luck with your application!