Nestle is one of the biggest food and beverages companies in the world. They have a big factory in East London and they want to support the community by offering an opportunity for learners to complete a 12 month Confectionary Manufacturing learnership.
27 September 2021
About This learnership
The Nestle Packaging learnership consists of a 12 month learnership opportunity. This learnership will offer 30% classroom education and 70% practical experience in their factory production lines.
Working in production lines is an important part of this learnership and you will need to satisfy the targeting output and completing the necessary learnership logbook and portfolio documentation to complete this learnership successfully.
If you want to work in factory production lines, this is a great learnership to start your career.
if you want to kickstart your career at Nestle, they have the following requirements for this learnership:
- You have a Matric diploma with Maths
- You are living in the East london area
- You have some practical work in Factoreis/ general work experience
- It is to your benefit to have some basic understanding of production environment including equipment
Some key responsibilities in this learnership will be:
- They expect from you to understand what responsibilities are necessary with this position
- Practical application what you have learned in theory, theoretial learning and assessments to qualify for the confectionary manufactering learnership.
- Working and understanding the flow of production lines; reporting to the team leader.
- You need to have a good understanding of all health and hygiene precautions and safety procedures.
- Communication with your direct colleagues and teamleader is very important
How To Apply
Applying for this learnership is easy. You need to go to the Nestle Job portal to apply for this learnership
Website: Nestle Jobs