Mpumalanga Provincial Treasury Learnership Programme 2023/24
Are you a graduate or a TVET learner residing in Mpumalanga?
Mpumalanga Provincial Treasury has exciting opportunities for you to gain valuable work experience through their Learnership and TVET Work-based Experience Programme for the year 2023/2024.
If you are unemployed, between the ages of 18-35, and have never participated in a learnership or TVET work-based experience programme before, this could be your chance to kick-start your career.
Here are the key details you need to know about these learnership opportunities:
1. Programme Overview
The Mpumalanga Provincial Treasury aims to provide work exposure to graduates and TVET learners through their Unemployed Youth Developmental Programmes.
The programmes are designed to equip participants with practical skills and experience in their chosen fields.
2. Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for these learnership opportunities, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be unemployed and have never participated in any learnership or TVET work-based experience programme before.
- Reside in the Mpumalanga Province.
- Fall within the age range of 18 to 35.
- Applicants from disadvantaged communities and designated groups, including women, youth, and people living with disabilities, are strongly encouraged to apply.
3. Application Process
To apply for these learnership opportunities, follow these steps:
- Download the revised Z83 employment application form from the internet at www.gov.za/documents or obtain it from any Public Service Department.
- Fill in the application form completely, ensuring that all sections are duly signed and initialed.
- Attach a recently updated comprehensive CV, proof of residence or a sworn affidavit, as well as copies of your qualifications and ID.
- Send your application by email to email@example.com. Please ensure that your application is in PDF format and include the Field of Study and Reference Number in the email subject line.
4. Important Notes
- The Mpumalanga Provincial Treasury is an equal opportunity employer and promotes representativity in terms of race, gender, and disability. Women and persons with disabilities who meet the qualifications are encouraged to apply.
- Foreign qualifications should be evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo a personnel suitability check, which may include a criminal record, credit record, qualification verification, citizenship, employment reference, and social media checks.
- Successful candidates will be required to enter into a Performance Agreement.
- If you do not receive any communication within three months after the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
- Applicants have 90 days to seek reasons for administrative actions in terms of the Promotion of Administrative Justice Act if they are dissatisfied.
- Only email applications will be accepted. No facsimile, postal, or hand-delivered applications will be considered.
- Make sure to submit your application before the closing date of 15 June 2023.
- Human Resource Management
- Security Management
- Internal Auditing
- Financial Management/or Accounting
- Supply Chain Management or Logistics Management
- Information Technology
- Management Assistant
For any inquiries, you can contact Mr DJ Sibiya and Mr MB Dube at 013 766 4138 / 4386 / 4478 / 4435.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity to gain valuable work experience with the Mpumalanga Provincial Treasury.
Apply now and take a step towards building a successful career.
About The Mpumalanga Provincial Treasury
The Mpumalanga Provincial Treasury is a government department in South Africa responsible for managing and overseeing financial matters within the Mpumalanga Province.
Their primary role is to ensure the effective and efficient use of public funds, promote sound financial management practices, and support the development of the province.
The learnerships offered by the Mpumalanga Provincial Treasury present exciting opportunities for individuals who want to work in a dynamic and impactful environment.
Here are some reasons why their learnerships are interesting for aspiring candidates:
- Professional Development:
The learnerships provided by the Mpumalanga Provincial Treasury offer participants a chance to gain practical experience and develop valuable skills in their chosen fields.
Through on-the-job training and exposure to real-world situations, learners can enhance their knowledge and abilities, preparing them for future career opportunities.
- Industry Exposure:
Working within the provincial treasury allows learners to gain insights into the financial management practices of a government department.
They can understand how budgets are formulated, financial decisions are made, and resources are allocated.
This exposure is valuable for those interested in pursuing a career in finance, accounting, or public administration.
- Networking Opportunities:
The learnerships provide a platform for learners to interact with professionals and experts within the treasury department.
Building connections and relationships with experienced individuals in the field can open doors for future employment opportunities and mentorship.
- Contributing to Public Service:
Joining the Mpumalanga Provincial Treasury through a learnership enables individuals to make a meaningful impact on the community.
By assisting in the effective management of public funds, learners contribute to the overall development and improvement of the province, ensuring that resources are used efficiently for the benefit of its residents.
- Equal Opportunity Employer:
The Mpumalanga Provincial Treasury promotes equal opportunity and encourages applications from individuals from diverse backgrounds.
They aim to create a workforce that reflects the demographics of the province, ensuring inclusivity and diversity in their team.
- Skill Development and Training: Learners enrolled in the Mpumalanga Provincial Treasury learnerships receive comprehensive training and mentorship from experienced professionals.
This enables them to acquire practical skills, improve their technical knowledge, and develop critical competencies relevant to their field of work.
- Career Advancement: Successful completion of a learnership with the Mpumalanga Provincial Treasury can significantly enhance career prospects.
It provides a solid foundation and relevant experience that can lead to further employment opportunities within the treasury department or other government entities.
By participating in learnerships with the Mpumalanga Provincial Treasury, individuals have the chance to acquire practical skills, gain industry exposure, contribute to public service, and build a strong foundation for their careers.
These opportunities are well-suited for those interested in finance, accounting, public administration, and related fields, offering a pathway to professional growth and a chance to make a positive impact on the province’s financial management.