Your Path to Nursing: Intake at Mpumalanga College of Nursing
Are you a resident of Mpumalanga Province in South Africa with dreams of becoming a nurse?
The Department of Health has a golden opportunity for you.
They are inviting young citizens between the ages of 18 and 36 to apply for a three-year Diploma in Nursing for the 2024 intake at the Mpumalanga College of Nursing.
Before you start your journey towards a rewarding nursing career, here are some essential details:
- Company: Mpumalanga College of Nursing
- Location: South Africa
- Closing Date: 29 September 2023
To be eligible for this program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Matriculation/Senior Certificate: You should possess a matriculation or senior certificate that qualifies you for admission to a diploma or degree program.
- English Proficiency: You need to have at least a level 4 (HG D/SG C) or above in English.
- Life Science/Biology/Physiology: A minimum level of 4 (HG E/SG D) or above in one of these subjects is required.
- Mathematics Proficiency: You should have at least a level 3 or (HG E/SG 0) in Mathematics, or alternatively, a level 5 or above in Maths Literacy.
- Additional Science Subject: You must have passed with at least a level 3 (HG E/SG 0) or above in any one of the following subjects: Physical Science, Agriculture, or Geography.
Admission Point Score (APS)
- Your minimum total Admission Point Score (APS) for the six subjects with the highest levels should be no less than 23, excluding Life Orientation.
- You must be a South African citizen and a resident of the Mpumalanga Province. All certificates will be sent for verification.
- Certificates that are not registrable with the South African Nursing Council, such as ABET certificates, will not be considered.
Grab Your Chance
If you meet these requirements and aspire to become a nurse, don’t miss this opportunity.
It’s your path to a fulfilling nursing career and a chance to make a meaningful impact on healthcare in Mpumalanga Province.
Apply now and take the first step toward your dream.