Aspiring accountants are in luck! The Maitland Group is now accepting applications for its internship program.
This is a great opportunity for young and qualified accountants to get their foot in the door to their field of work.
It’s a great opportunity since applicants will receive valuable training and exposure to the accounting work environment that can work to their advantage in both long and short term.
If this is something that you can see yourself doing, then we highly recommend that you apply right away.
Below is a guide on exactly how to do just that and how this internship works exactly.
The Maitland Group Internship will not be accepting applications after 19 August 2022.
Please ensure that your application is in by then along with any requested support documents that the internship provider will require.
Failure to do so will result in your application being dismissed from the selection process.
This learnership will be held in Cape Town, Western Cape.
What is The Maitland Group?
In 1990, a privately-owned third-party fund administrator and ManCo service provider, Maitland Fund Services and Group were founded.
This industry leader provides a comprehensive range of financial services and manages funds for 22 sponsors and more than 100 direct investment managers.
The business employs more than 400 talented people in the UK, South Africa, Luxembourg, and Guernsey, all of whom are dedicated to providing their traditional, alternative, and mutual fund clientele with the best possible service. In order to deliver a solutions-led approach, Maitland Group uses the most recent technology and governance procedures.
The company’s continued dedication to fund sponsors and clients, as well as its work on the high-caliber fund services solutions required to maintain service, expand, and nurture its clientele, are the reasons for its longevity.
What is This Internship?
Within its Fund Services Business Unit and Accounting Services Department, Maitland Group is providing an internship opportunity.
The candidate will collaborate closely with the Accounting team throughout the program as they develop the necessary abilities, expertise, and work history to launch a career in the financial industry.
Candidates will be able to apply for open positions once they have finished the program and satisfied Maitland’s hiring requirements.
Interns will be paid a monthly stipend for the course of the 12-month program.
The program’s primary performance areas are:
- Completing numerous duties and obligations of the department you have been assigned to.
- Fostering a culture of excellence and quality.
- Participating in operational controls, compliance requirements, and risk awareness.
Please make sure you meet ALL of the following minimum entrance requirements before submitting your application because if you don’t, your application will be rejected:
- A degree in accounting, economics, finance, investments, marketing, or a related field must have been earned.
- Must be jobless.
- Good numeracy abilities are required.
- Must be able to think analytically.
- Excellent problem-solving skills are required.
- Excellent interpersonal and connection abilities are required.
- Must be extremely meticulous.
- Must be able to take initiative.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Must have outstanding interpersonal abilities.
- Must be able to function well in a group.
How To Apply
Applications for this internship are quite simple. All you will need to do is complete the following online application form which you can find here.
You will also need the following support documents to attach to your application:
- A certified copy of your ID
- An updated CV.
- A certified copy of your relevant qualifications.
If you have any questions or concerns related to this internship program, then you can contact the Maitland Group directly through the following means:
Telephone number: 021 681 8000
Good luck with your application!