Are you passionate about working? Are you eager to get started in the working world? Are you unemployed and ready to learn? Then have we got news for you!
Maersk is now accepting applications for its learnership program.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to get started in the working world with no skills and wants to gain valuable working experience.
If you think this is your next career step, then you need to apply right away.
Below is a breakdown that we’ve made that tells you how this learnership works and what it will need from you during the application process.
Currently, no deadline has been announced regarding this learnership. However, this may not be permanent, so it’s crucial that you apply as soon as possible in the case that this changes.
This learnership will be held in Cape Town, Western Cape
What is Maersk?
Leading international shipping and integrated container logistics provider A.P. Moller-Maersk. They operate in more than 130 countries with their 70 000 workers, with the goal of connecting, simplifying, and making the supply chain of their customers simple.
By transporting goods throughout the globe using its streamlined end-to-end offering of digital service, products, engagement with customers, and delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to grow and engage in trade.
Be able to submit ideas and obtain honors or celebrations for superior performance at work.
What is This Learnership?
Maersk provides learnership opportunities to young people who are interested in learning about the workplace and having a chance to hone their job skills.
Students will work in a top-notch setting in one of the company’s locations in South Africa, where they will get the chance to develop their talents and gain professional experience.
Students will get experience working in a market-driven, operationally focused, and customer-centric attitude for an entire year.
Students will be in charge of supporting numerous business tasks that are essential to the function’s smooth operation. The learning process will be expedited and practical.
Please make sure you meet ALL of the following minimum entrance requirements before submitting your application because if you don’t, your application will be rejected:
- Must be a South African youth who identifies as Broadly Black.
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 30.
- Must be jobless right now.
- Must have passed Grade 12 or the Matriculated.
- Advantageous: acquired a new certification.
- Must have a strong academic record.
- Must be familiar with computers.
- Good communication abilities are required (oral and written).
- Have to be a quick learner.
- Must not have previously completed a YES learnership.
- Must have great time management skills.
- Must be able to work efficiently and productively in a team.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Must be resilient Must be totally committed to the entire course of the program.
How To Apply
Applications for this learnership are quite easy, all you need to do is complete the online application form, which you can find here.
Make sure to attach the following support documents to your application:
- A certified copy of your ID
- A certified copy of your Matric certificate
- A certified copy of your most recent qualifications
- An updated CV
If you have any questions or concerns related to this learnership program, then you can contact Maersk directly:
Contact page: https://www.maersk.com/contact
Good luck with your application!