Any graduates with a BSc or any similar qualification that wants to get into the sales field now have the opportunity!
Lasec International is now accepting applications for its sales internship program. This is a great opportunity for eager graduates who want to gain some work experience and exposure to the sales field that relates to the science and technology market.
If this is something that seems promising and you can definitely see yourself getting involved in this program, then we highly recommend that you apply.
Below is a guide on how this internship works and exactly what it will need from you.
The Lasec International Internship will not be accepting applications after 6 May 2022, 4:00 pm.
Please ensure that your application is in by then along with any requested support documents that will be required by Lasec International.
Failure to do so will result in your application being dismissed from the selection process.
This internship will be held in Ndabeni, Cape Town.
What is Lasec International?
Lasec International is a notable supplier of services and solutions to the scientific and laboratory community.
The company has been operating for over 70 years and has over 70 professionally trained staff to ensure that the company brings the best quality in engineering and laboratory expertise to its client’s aid.
Lasec International is one of the first lab suppliers to ever expand beyond its local lenient base in South Africa.
What is The Lasec International Internship?
The Lasec International Internship provides a sales internship to an ideal candidate.
The candidate will be tasked to assist the international sales team in their duties in the company’s international market.
The intern will be required to carry out the following tasks:
- Reach selling targets.
- Assist new and existing customers that contact the company.
- Create and grow business relationships with clients.
- Follow up with customers.
- Provide assistance and support to sales representatives.
- Communicating with the client by taking their order correctly, conducting the relevant research, and setting up a quotation for the client at the end.
Please note that compensation will be discussed privately with the successful candidate.
Before applying for the Lasec International Internship, applicants need to meet the following criteria to be considered ideal candidates:
- Applicants must have a Bachelor of Science degree or a similar B Tech degree.
- Advantageous if you have majored in either of these fields: microbiology, biochemistry, chemical pathology, or genetics.
- Advantageous if you have any experience in working with laboratory equipment
- Applicants must have computer literacy and be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Applicants must have good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Applicants must be fluent in English.
- Applicants need to be self-motivated.
- Applicants must be able to work in a team.
How To Apply
Applying for the Lasec International Internship is quite simple. All you will need to do is gather the following documents:
- A certified copy of your ID.
- A certified copy of your most recent and relevant qualification.
- An updated CV.
Once you have these gathered, you will need to email them to [email protected]
Make sure to include, “Internship Application 2022” in the subject line.
If you have any questions or concerns related to the Lasec International Internship, then you can contact the company directly through the following means:
Telephone number: 021 531 7504
Email address: [email protected]
Good luck with your application!