Are you new to the working world? Do you think you can make it? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Kukhula Global Projects is now accepting applications for its learnership program.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to get a start in the working world and also gain some valuable work experience at the same time. If you want to join, then you need to apply right now.
We’ve provided a breakdown of how this learnership program works and what it will need from you during the application process works.
Currently, no deadline has been announced regarding this learnership. However, this may not be permanent so you must apply as soon as possible in the case that this changes.
This learnership will be held in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
What is Kukhula Global Projects?
Kukhula derives its name from the Zulu term Ukukhula, which means “growth” and “development.” Kukhula is a company that has been dedicated to helping South African individuals and organizations grow and develop since 2002.
They intend to accomplish this through increasing the number of employees in the South African employment market through dynamic facilitation, practical applications, and customization to their clients’ industries.
Kukhula ensures that all of their employees develop practical skills and competencies that will help them do their tasks to the best of their abilities as well as exceed their employers’ and roles in the organization’s expectations, leading to a promising future of growth.
Kukhula also provides enterprise development for business owners, allowing them to create and expand a lucrative and sustainable business.
Furthermore, Kukhula provides many learnership opportunities for people living with disabilities, allowing them to feel empowered and become an integral part of the workplace—this not only allows a previously disadvantaged group to be integrated into the workplace, but also allows organizations to fulfill their B-BEE status.
Kukhula is an equity organization with more than 21 years of expertise in business and industry training. Kukhula takes pride in its multi-national footprint, thanks to its Level 1 B-BBEE rating and several associates around the country.
What is This Learnership Program?
Kukhula is presenting a learnership opportunity to young disabled candidates. The program is a ‘New Venture Creation’ program that seeks to provide the candidate with a NQF-2 upon successful completion of the program.
Candidates will also be compensated with a monthly salary of R2001.
Please make sure you meet ALL of the following minimum entrance requirements before submitting your application because if you don’t, your application will be rejected:
- Must be a South African national.
- You must have a disability.
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 28.
- There must be no criminal record.
- English proficiency is required (written and oral)
- You must have dependable transportation to the venue (for 5 consecutive training days a month)
How To Apply
Applications have never been easier, all you need to do is complete the following online application form, which you can find here.
Please include the following documents with your online application:
- A certified copy of your identification documents.
- A doctor’s certification of your disability.
- A medical professional must complete an ITR-DD form.
- A bank statement from a South African bank (no older than 1 month).
- A certified copy of a SARS document bearing your tax identification number and a SARS stamp.
- A current Curriculum Vitae.
- A copy of your school report showing your greatest level of education.
- Evidence of residency.
Please keep in mind:
1) All documentation should be no more than three months old.
2) The documentation must be readable (i.e. blurry images and documents will NOT be accepted)
3) Applicants must register a new Gmail email account with the email address IDnumber.kukhula – this will be the email address used for all application/training correspondence from Kukhula – please note that this is required.
If you have any questions or concerns related to this learnership program, then you can contact Kukhula Global Projects directly through the following means:
Telephone number: 031 562 1048
Email address: email@example.com
Operating hours: Monday to Thursday, from 08h00 to 16h30 and Friday from 08h00 to 16h00
Good luck with your application!