Table of Contents
System Support Training Learnership
This course will help learners gain skills and knowledge needed to work in an IT support career. Here’s what you can expect:
Duration: 12 months
- Must have completed Matric/ Grade 12
- Age: Between 18 – 35
- Foundational skills in communication and mathematical literacy
- Ability to use a personal computer competently
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Location: 348 Tau Street, Phase 1 Diepkloof Extension, Soweto, 1864, Johannesburg
What You Will Learn :
- Effective communication with IT staff and users of information technology
- The role of technology in business context
- How to address business problems with appropriate information technology solutions
- How to create computer software under supervision
- Techniques and skills needed in IT industry
- Focus on areas such as Financial Services or Insurance industries
Note: Computer Studies background is an advantage.
Ikusasa is a learnership program in South Africa that provides education and training to young people to start a career in the financial services industry. Here are some reasons why Ikusasa is a good start to your career:
- Hands-on training: The program offers hands-on training and an opportunity to apply theoretical knowledge in a real-world setting.
- Industry-relevant skills: The curriculum is designed to provide industry-relevant skills and knowledge that are in demand by the financial services industry.
- Professional development: Ikusasa provides workshops that help learners develop soft skills, such as communication, time management, and problem-solving.
- Increased employability: Completing a learnership with Ikusasa can make you more employable in the financial services industry, as it provides you with training and practical experience.
- Graduates are in demand: The financial services industry is one of the largest and fastest-growing sectors of the South African economy. Graduates of the Ikusasa program are in demand and can find jobs with a number of companies in the industry.
Overall, completing a learnership with Ikusasa provides an excellent opportunity to start a career in the financial services industry and gain the skills and experience needed to succeed.