Getting into the working world as a graduate can be tough. Especially if you are living with a disability.
The organization i-People recognized this issue and made an effort to resolve this matter for the benefit of those living with disabilities who are able to contribute their time and effort to the corporate world.
That’s why i-People are now looking for eager and qualified applicants to apply for its learnership program.
If you think you are the ideal person for this program, then you need to apply right away. Below is a guide we’ve provided to show you how to do that.
Currently, no deadline has been announced regarding this learnership. However, this may not be permanent so it’s crucial that you apply as soon as possible in the case that this changes.
This learnership will be held in Pretoria, Gauteng.
What is i-People
i-People is designated as a Level 2 B-BBEE compliant EME and is a proudly women-owned enterprise (Exempt Micro Enterprise).
In partnership with approved training providers, the organization offers a wide range of training, short courses, and learnerships at its well-furnished training facilities.
The company wants to train and develop 10,000 people who can help South Africa’s economy while also providing top-notch business support to clients and helping them meet their B-BBEE Skills Development requirements.
What is This Learnership?
Graduates with disabilities have the opportunity to take part in a learnership program through i-People.
The 12-month learnership program is available to degree holders who want to obtain more experience in their area.
Candidates must be able to show up as soon as feasible for an interview or exam.
Successful candidates will earn up to R18 000 per month from undergoing this learnership.
Please make sure you meet ALL of the following minimum entrance requirements before submitting your application because if you don’t, your application will be rejected:
- Must be a citizen of South Africa
- Must have passed Grade 12 or the Matricula.
- Must have earned a degree in one of the following fields: Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Management, Information Technology, Economics, Supply Chain Management, and Purchasing
- Must be a disabled person.
- EE/AA applicant required
- Must be jobless right now
- A participant CANNOT be enrolled in another learnership program.
- Be prepared to begin the program on March 1, 2022.
- Must be determined to finish the 12-month program.
How To Apply
Applications for this learnership have never been easier, all you need to do is submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure to include, “Learnership Application” as the subject.
You will also need to attach the following support documents to your application email:
- An updated CV.
- A certified copy of your ID.
- A certified copy of your Matric certificate.
- A certified copy of your most recent qualification.
- Proof of disability.
If you have any questions or concerns related to this learnership program, then you can contact i-People directly:
Email address: email@example.com
Good luck with your application!