If you’re looking to get a start in the working world, then you can’t go wrong by trying out the warehouse job market.
FUCHS is now looking for eager applicants who want to get involved in its internship program.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to enter the working world and gain valuable training and work experience.
If this seems promising to you and you can see yourself diving into this sort of program, then we highly recommend that you apply as soon as you can.
We’ve provided a guide on how you can do that, along with a breakdown of what this internship is and how it works.
The FUCHS Warehouse Internship program will not be accepting applications after 13 July 2022.
Please ensure that your application is in by then along with any requested support documents that the internship provider will require.
Failure to do so will result in your application being dismissed from the selection process.
This learnership will be held in Johanessburg, Gauteng.
What is FUCHS?
The first FUCHS company was established in Germany in 1931 by Rudolf Fuchs, a 21-year-old businessman. Fuchs produced motor oil for transportation businesses in an effort to address the worldwide financial crisis of 1931.
The FUCHS Group is currently a market leader in the production of lubricants and related goods.
Products under the FUCHS name are used in a variety of industries, including the automotive and aerospace sectors.
Over 5000 people work for the company, all of whom share FUCHS’ commitment to innovation and market expansion.
FUCHS values its employees and empowers them to realize their full potential and advance the business.
What is The FUCHS Warehouse Internship?
The position of warehouse intern is being offered by FUCHS as an internship opportunity.
The candidate will learn important information and obtain useful job experience as they are being introduced to the FUCHS firm during the program.
Advantages of the program:
- The chance to work in a stimulating and diverse environment as part of a global team.
- One year of work-based learning.
- Continuous mentorship and coaching.
The program’s primary performance areas are:
- Make sure that all stock is entered into the system and that it corresponds with the receiving documentation that the Warehouse provides.
- Assuring that customer returns are received and entered into the system and that each return has the appropriate reason code.
- Putting merchandise on a 4 Way pallet, labeling it, and making sure it corresponds with the system palletization.
- Before completing “putaways,” weigh each drum.
- Completing and accurately completing all receiving-related transactions on the system.
This internship program will require applicants to meet the following criteria to be considered ideal applicants:
- Applicants must have completed a Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, or a related field.
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
- Applicants must have excellent numerical skills.
- Applicants must be computer literate.
How To Apply
Applications for this internship are pretty simple. All you will need to do is complete the online application form which you can find here.
You will also need to attach the following support documents:
- A certified copy of your ID.
- Un updated CV.
- A cover letter.
- A copy of your most recent qualification.
- Your full academic record.
If you have any questions or concerns related to this internship program, then you can contact the FUCHS company directly through the following means:
Contact portal: https://www.fuchs.com/za/en/contact/#
Good luck with your application!