Are you passionate about research and consulting? Are you eager to get started in the working world? Are you a recent graduate? Then have we got news for you!
Frost and Sullivan are now accepting applications for its internship program.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to get started in the working world once they’ve completed their studies and want to gain valuable working experience.
If you think this is your next career step, then you need to apply right away.
Below is a breakdown that we’ve made that tell you how this internship works and what it will need from you during the application process.
Currently, no deadline has been announced regarding this learnership. However, this may not be permanent so it’s crucial that you apply as soon as possible in the case that this changes.
This learnership will be held in Cape Town, Western Cape.
What is Frost and Sullivan
Since it has been in business for more than 60 years, Frost and Sullivan has used numerous insightful ideas to develop a line of lucrative growth prospects for businesses, investors, and governments.
A robust team of professionals working in 45 international offices for the organization produces intelligence for 300 marketplaces, 35 sectors, and 10 industries.
Some of the top companies in the world have changed their business models thanks to the company’s creative go-to-market tactics.
Along with executive peer support, ecosystem and best practice cultivation, and cutting-edge insights aimed at transforming the world through controlled growth, Frost and Sullivan is also at the center of these activities.
What is This Internship?
Candidates seeking the position of Consulting Intern will have access to two internship options through Frost and Sullivan Africa.
The internship program’s objective is to support Frost and Sullivan’s research and consulting practice by providing gifted individuals with the chance to develop their professional networks, receive exposure to a range of markets and business practices, and earn important work experience.
On September 1, 2022, the first internship will start, and on January 8, 2023, the second.
For the course of the program, which lasts four months, candidates must work Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 17:30 pm.
The full-time internship program also includes a monthly stipend for the candidates.
Benefits of the program for learners:
- Working at a multinational corporation
- Exposure to crucial approaches and procedures for consulting and research
- Information on significant industries in South Africa
- An awareness of and familiarity with the African operational environment
- Understanding of the market trends
- Access to the global research of Frost and Sullivan
Please make sure you meet ALL of the following minimum entrance requirements before submitting your application because if you don’t, your application will be rejected:
- Must have earned a degree from an accredited university, whether it be an undergraduate or graduate degree in any subject.
- Must possess proof of outstanding academic achievement.
- Good communication abilities are required (oral and written).
- Good quantitative abilities are required.
- Must be able to devote their entire attention to the internship opportunity.
- Must pay close attention to detail.
- Must have impeccable phone manners.
- You need to be really organized.
- Must be able to collaborate well with others and be readily available for interviews.
How To Apply
Applications for this internship are quite easy, all you need to do is gather the following support documents:
- A cover letter
- An updated CV
- A copy of your academic transcripts
Once you have these, submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to include the term “Intern” as the subject.
Please be aware:
- Submissions without a cover letter won’t be taken into consideration.
- Foreign applicants must be South African citizens or possess a current work permit.
- Candidates with pending permissions won’t be taken into consideration.
- Consider your application unsuccessful if you haven’t heard anything after two weeks from the application deadline.
If you have any questions or concerns related to this internship program, then you can contact Frost and Sullivan directly:
Telephone number: 021 680 3260
Good luck with your application!