Join the Drivers Licence Programme in eThekwini
If you’re a young South African between 18 and 35 without a learner’s or driver’s license, eThekwini Municipality has an exciting opportunity for you.
They are offering a skills programme to help you obtain your driver’s license and gain valuable skills.
Application Deadline: October 20, 2023
What’s the Job Title?
Job Title: Drivers Licence Programme
Department: Mayoral Affairs
Branch: Youth Development Office
Reporting To: Youth Desk Advisor
Vacancy Group: ETHEKWINI MUNICIPAL ACADEMY
Where is this Programme?
Location – Country: South Africa
Location – Province: KwaZulu-Natal
Location – Town / City: eThekwini
Who Can Apply?
eThekwini Municipality is looking for young individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Have Matric or equivalent NQF level 4
- Be under the age of 35
- Not currently employed, in training, or education
- Be a South African citizen
- Provide proof of their parent’s affordability (pension, no income)
Please note that if you’ve already benefited from municipality programmes, your application won’t be considered.
All applicants will undergo a screening process, and successful candidates will be required to sign a contract with the Municipality.
What Documents Should You Include in Your Application or CV?
Your application should include the following information/documents:
- South African Identity Document
- Proof of Residence (must be attached)
- Proof of unemployment (from the Department of Labour)
- Proof of parent’s affordability (pension, no income)
If you have any questions or need further information, you can contact:
- Nokuthula Hlophe: 031 322 9836
- Khusela Majikijela: 031 322 9838
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to gain valuable skills and get your driver’s license.
Apply before the deadline on October 20, 2023!