If you are looking to get some good work experience in supply chain and business logistics, then this may be the ideal program for you.
Essity is now offering the chance for eager graduates to apply for its internship program.
This internship is a great opportunity to gain some solid work experience along with putting your knowledge and skills to the test with Essitty’s business logistics team.
If this is something that seems promising to you, then we highly recommend that you apply as soon as you can. Below is a breakdown of how the internship works and what it will need from you.
The Essity Supply Chain Internship will not be accepting applications after 25 May 2022.
Please ensure that your application is in by then along with any requested support documents that the organization will require.
Failure to do so will result in your application being dismissed from the selection process.
This internship will be held in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal.
What is Essity?
Essity is a health and hygiene company. It mainly focuses on producing and selling medical, hygiene, health, and consumer tissue products and solutions.
The company strives to be a positive impact on not just the world, but its employees too. That is why they have established this internship program.
To help young and eager individuals grow and eventually reach the potential they dreamed of.
What is The Essity Internship?
This internship serves as a Kickstarter for its candidates’ careers in the supply chain sector.
With this internship, candidates will be well trained and educated in this field of work along with receiving a solid amount of work experience when they are done with the program.
Candidates will be exposed and tasked with various activities, such as:
- Taking part within the Business Logistics team while challenging yourself and others.
- Actively engaging with stakeholders and being motivated to achieve goals.
- Focus on educating themselves through relevant tasks, clear responsibilities, and goals.
- Learn and comprehend the Essity global organization, processes, systems, tools, and functional leadership capabilities.
- Achieve growth while providing solid results and concepts to the company.
The internship will last for a total of 12 months and take place in Pinetown, located in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal.
The Essity Internship requires applicants to meet the following criteria to be considered ideal candidates:
- Applicants must have a Degree in Supply Chain Management or Logistics.
- It’s an advantage if applicants have a maximum of 2 years of work experience after graduation.
- Applicants must be fluent in English.
- Applicants must be computer literate.
- Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- Applicants must have excellent numerical reasoning skills.
- Applicants must have excellent analytical skills.
How To Apply
Applications are quite simple. All you need to do is apply online here. Make sure that with this online application you attach the following support documents:
- An updated CV
- A certified copy of your ID
- A certified copy of your relevant qualifications
If you have any questions or concerns related to this Internship, then you can contact Essity directly through the following means:
Contact portal: https://www.essity.com/contact-us/
Good luck with your application!