Table of Contents
DSV Global is a Danish-based logistics company that provides transportation, storage, and other supply chain services to businesses worldwide.
DSV provides air, sea, road, and rail transport services for cargo of all sizes and types, as well as customs and warehousing solutions. DSV also offers value-added services such as packaging, labeling, and reverse logistics.
DSV operates with a customer-centric approach, meaning they tailor their services to meet each client’s unique needs. They use state-of-the-art technology to optimize their logistics operations and ensure efficient and cost-effective delivery.
Starting your career at DSV can be beneficial because they offer a range of career opportunities, training programs, and development plans for their employees.
DSV encourages internal mobility and values diversity and inclusion in their workplace culture. Working at DSV can provide you with valuable experience in the logistics and transportation industry and the opportunity to work with international clients and partners.
|Company Name||DSV Global Transport and Logistics|
|Services Offered||Air, sea, road and rail transport, customs and warehousing solutions, value-added services such as packaging and labeling, reverse logistics|
|Approach||Customer-centric approach, using state-of-the-art technology|
|Workplace Culture||Values diversity and inclusion, encourages internal mobility|
|Career Opportunities||Provides a range of career opportunities, training programs, and development plans for employees|
Learnerships Offered by DSV
DSV Trainee Programmes – Jumpstart Your Logistics Career
Have you ever considered a career in logistics and transportation but don’t know where to start? Then look no further than DSV’s trainee programmes!
These programmes are designed for recent graduates and young professionals eager to gain experience in the logistics industry.
DSV offers trainee programmes in various job areas, including:
- Operations: This trainee programme is for those interested in operational management and getting hands-on experience in running logistics operations.
- Sales: This programme is for those interested in customer service, marketing and communication. Trainees in this programme get to work with clients and learn how to identify new business opportunities.
- Finance: This trainee programme focuses on developing finance professionals in the logistics industry. Trainees learn about the different financial processes within logistics and how to create value for clients.
- IT: Trainees in this programme are exposed to the different IT systems and technologies used in the logistics industry and learn how to develop solutions to improve business processes.
Each trainee programme lasts for 18 months and is structured to give trainees a comprehensive overview of the logistics industry.
Trainees are assigned a mentor and work on different projects and assignments during their time in the programme.
Benefits of the DSV Trainee Programmes:
- Get hands-on experience in the logistics industry.
- Learn from experts in the field.
- Work with international clients and partners.
- Gain valuable skills and knowledge to jumpstart your logistics career.
- Opportunity for career growth within DSV.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Requirements for the DSV Trainee Programmes:
- Recently graduated or young professional with a degree in a relevant field.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Interest in the logistics industry.
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to jumpstart your logistics career with DSV’s trainee programmes!
Apply today and take the first step towards becoming a logistics professional.