Dream Hotels and Resorts Food & Beverage Services Learnership 2023/24 in Johannesburg, Gauteng
Are you ready to turn your dreams into a reality?
We are thrilled to announce our exciting learnership opportunities for the year 2023 to 2024.
Take this chance to enhance your skills and kickstart your career in the Food & Beverage Services industry.
Our learnership program, in partnership with international hotel schools, offers a 12-month course that combines online theoretical classes with practical assessments.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to shape your future today.
Terms and Conditions: Making Your Dreams a Reality
To ensure a fair and transparent process, we have outlined the following terms and conditions for our learnership program:
- South African Citizenship: All applications are open to South African citizens only.
- Age Limit: Learnerships are available for individuals aged between 18 and 30.
- Educational Qualifications: Applicants must have successfully completed Grade 12, with a pass certificate.
- English and Computer Literacy: Proficiency in English and basic computer skills are essential.
- Right to Amend: Our organization retains the right to amend or modify the terms and conditions as required.
- Selection Criteria: Selection will be based on grade 12 results. In the case of current grade 12 students, a grade 11 or preliminary grade 12 result will suffice.
- Workback Agreement: All successful applicants will be required to sign a workback agreement.
- Internal Opportunities: Employees with a minimum employment period of 12 months are eligible to apply or apply on behalf of their children.
- Performance and Service History: Internal applications will take into account the employee’s performance and service history.
- Equal Opportunity: While we are an equal opportunity employer, preference may be given to applications from individuals who have previously faced disadvantages. However, all applications will be reviewed.
- Eligibility: Guests who have stayed with us as hotel guests or rental guests within the past 24 months are eligible to apply.
- Ownership Members: All paid-up ownership members are eligible to apply.
- Vacation Club Members: All paid-up members of the Dream Vacation Club and Zimbali Vacation Club are eligible.
- Recommendation Required: Community members applying for the learnership program need to provide a recommendation from a resort in their area.
Join us and make your brighter dreams a reality.
Apply today and unlock a world of opportunities in the Food & Beverage Services industry.
Together, we will shape a brighter future for you and the communities we serve.
Note: Please refer to the detailed application process and submission guidelines for all applicants.