Join Our Office Administration Learnership Program in Johannesburg
Are you a matriculant seeking an opportunity to kickstart your career in office administration?
Look no further! Computershare, a global leader in share registration, employee equity plans, and financial services, is offering an Office Administration Learnership in Johannesburg, South Africa.
This program is designed to provide you with the skills and knowledge needed to excel in the world of administration.
Computershare’s Learnership Programme is designed to achieve several key goals:
- Academic Development: Provide a platform for employees to gain qualifications crucial for success, particularly through FASSET registered learnerships like the ICB Office Administration.
- Career Development: Support employees in reaching their career goals.
- Workforce Upskilling: Enhance the skills and capabilities of the workforce.
- Workforce Development: Cultivate a qualified, competent, and productive workforce to drive the company forward.
What You Will Learn
The Certificate in Office Administration Learnership covers both theoretical and practical aspects:
The structured learning part of the learnership involves:
- Office Communication
- Marketing Management and Public Relations
- Business and Office Administration 1
- Business Law and Administrative Practice
- Cost and Management Accounting
This theoretical component takes place at an accredited training provider, and learners are assessed through a three-hour examination.
The practical component involves workplace-based training, which is monitored and assessed by a registered assessor.
This hands-on experience is critical for applying what you’ve learned in real-world scenarios.
This learnership spans twelve months, during which you’ll complete both the theoretical and practical components.
It’s an intensive but rewarding journey that sets you up for a successful career in office administration.
To be eligible for this learnership, you should meet the following criteria:
- Grade 12 certificate
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Proficient in English (reading, writing, and speaking)
- Proficient in Afrikaans (reading, writing, and speaking)
- South African citizen with a valid SA ID
- Preference is given to previously disadvantaged individuals
- Age under 29
- Disabled candidates are encouraged to apply
While you’re on this learnership journey, you’ll receive a monthly stipend of R 3,200.
This Office Administration Learnership is your stepping stone to a promising career in administration.
If you meet the requirements and are eager to learn and grow, apply today and unlock your potential!