Start Your Sales Career Journey as a Trainee with Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverages
Are you looking to kick-start your career in sales?
Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverages has an exciting opportunity for you! Here’s everything you need to know about this role:
Position Title: Sales Trainee
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Vredenburg, Western Cape, South Africa
Closing Date: October 15, 2023
As a Sales Trainee, your role is all about learning the ropes of the Sales Department.
You’ll have the chance to step in for our Sales Representatives and Account Developers. Your mission?
To help coordinate promotions and events and to gain invaluable knowledge about our business.
The ultimate goal? To pave your way into a Sales Rep position.
In this role, you’ll be involved in various tasks, including:
- Carrying out sales functions and representing the company.
- Identifying opportunities for market development and prospecting.
- Managing company assets effectively.
- Coordinating promotional activities and events (specifically for the Touch Channel).
- Taking on responsibilities related to Safety, Health, Environment, and Quality (SHEQ).
Skills, Experience & Education
To excel in this position, you should bring the following:
- A minimum of a 3-year National Diploma (NQF6) in Sales, Marketing, or Business is preferred.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience within the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) sector.
- Experience in promotional work (especially in the Touch Channel) is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- A valid driver’s license.
At Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverages, we are dedicated to building a workforce that mirrors the diversity of our nation and meets our employment equity targets.
All appointments will align with this commitment.
If you’re ready to launch your career in sales and join an iconic brand, don’t miss this opportunity.
Apply now and get ready to be part of an exciting journey with Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverages!