Are you new to the working world? Do you think you can make it in the Media and Advertising field? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Clockwork Media is now accepting applications for its learnership program.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to get a start in the working world and also gain some valuable work experience at the same time. If you want to join, then you need to apply right now.
We’ve provided a breakdown of how this learnership program works and what it will need from you during the application process works.
Currently, no deadline has been announced regarding this learnership. However, this may not be permanent so you must apply as soon as possible in the case that this changes.
This learnership will be held in Johanessburg, Gauteng.
What is Clockwork Media?
Clockwork Media (Clockwork) is one of the biggest independently owned creative and communications agencies in Southern Africa.
The globally recognized company is headquartered in both Johannesburg, South Africa, and in London, England.
What is This Learnership Program?
Clockwork Media is offering a 12-month learnership to anyone interested in a career in marketing and advertising.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and vibrant, with a strong desire to offer value to Clockwork Media, its clients, and culture.
The first six months of the curriculum will consist of classroom study, followed by six months of integrated learning in the company’s office.
Key Performance Areas of the Programme:
- Digital, communication, content, design, and strategy are all covered.
- Participating in basic research by locating interested influencers and audiences
- demonstrating the capacity to develop awareness and marketing for both target audiences and clients
- Assisting in the evaluation of content for gaps and correctness, as well as the use of new technologies and tools
- Understanding and contributing to social and digital marketing
- Contributing to and assisting in the creation process of strategy-related concepts
- Participating in strategy implementation while being supervised
Please make sure you meet ALL of the following minimum entrance requirements before submitting your application because if you don’t, your application will be rejected:
- Qualifications in Media, Digital, Design, and Communication are required (advantageous but not mandatory)
- Microsoft Office proficiency is required.
- Excellent writing abilities are required.
- Must be proactive and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication abilities are required (oral and written)
- Must be able to work well both individually and as part of a team.
- Must be passionate about industry standards, marketing trends, and brands.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities are required.
- You must be a critical thinker.
- Excellent planning skills are required.
- Must be well-organized
How To Apply
Applications have never been easier, all you need to do is complete an email with the following subject “Marketing Learnership Program position application”.
Please include the following documents with your online application:
- A current Curriculum Vitae (stating your experience and achievements)
- A letter of introduction
- A 30-second video outlining why you should be chosen for this position
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or concerns related to this learnership program, then you can contact Clockwork Media directly through the following means:
Contact person: Andre Potgieter (Human Resource Manager)
Email address: email@example.com
Good luck with your application!