Start Your Career with Clicks Group’s Pharmacist Assistant Learnership Program
Are you looking for a way to gain valuable qualifications while working?
Do you have a passion for healthcare and providing exceptional patient care? If so, Clicks Group has an exciting opportunity for you.
You can join their Learnership Programme to become a qualified Pharmacist Assistant.
This program offers a unique chance to learn and earn simultaneously.
The role reports to the Pharmacy Manager and is located in Randburg.
The Learnership Program
What to Expect
This program is designed to help you successfully complete a National Certificate: Pharmacy Assistance Learnership Programme (Learner Basic Pharmacist Assistant) and a Further Education and Training Certificate: Pharmacist Assistance (Learner Post Basic Pharmacist Assistant).
These qualifications are accredited through the Pharmacy Healthcare Academy.
The Learning Journey
As a Learner in this program, you will experience a structured learning journey that includes both theoretical and practical components.
Successful completion of this program will lead to a qualification registered on the National Qualification Framework (NQF).
During the Learnership, your main responsibilities will include:
- Successfully completing the Learnership Training Contracts at a registered Clicks Pharmacy, under the guidance of an approved tutor.
- Attending required training sessions and successfully passing competency assessments.
- Compiling a Portfolio of Evidence.
- Providing support to the healthcare team within one of Click’s Pharmacies, under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist. This must be done within the legal scope of practice outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC).
To be eligible for this Learnership, you should meet the following qualification requirements:
- Essential: Completion of Grade 12 with a minimum of 50% in Mathematics (or 60% in Mathematical Literacy), 50% in English, and a Pass in Life Science (Biology)/Physics.
Skills and Abilities
In addition to qualifications, the following skills, abilities, and knowledge are essential:
- Customer service orientation.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Computer literacy.
The following essential competencies are highly valued:
- Adhering to Principles and Values.
- Working with People.
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations.
- Following Instructions and Procedures.
- Relating and Networking.
- Planning and Organizing.
- Preference will be given to candidates who meet the company’s Employment Equity (EE) targets as outlined in their employment equity plan.
- This program aligns with the National agenda for the development of unemployed youth.
- Successful applicants will be required to enter into a work-back agreement. This means you’ll work for Clicks as a qualified Pharmacist Assistant for a period equal to the length of the learnership, at a minimum.
Please note that only applicants who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.
If you’re ready to embark on a fulfilling career journey and meet these requirements, apply for the Clicks Group’s Pharmacist Assistant Learnership Program today!
Kathu, Northern Cape:
Waverly Plaza, Pretoria, Gauteng: