For those looking to get a start in the economic research field, look no further.
The Cenfri company is now inviting qualified graduates to apply for their internship program this year.
This internship is a great opportunity for those who are qualified to gain exposure to their desired work environment and add to or even start their work experience.
This internship is sure to provide successful candidates with the necessary training and mentorship they need before they start their careers themselves.
If this is something that seems promising to you, then we recommend you apply. Below is a guide on how to go about that.
Applications for this internship will be closed on 22 April 2022.
Please make sure that your application is in by then along with all requested support documents too.
Failure to comply will result in your application being rejected by the Cenfri company.
This internship is held in Cape Town, Western Cape.
What is Cenfri?
Cenfri is an economic-based agency that focuses on the growth and enrichment of developing markets.
Cenfri strives toward economically boosting these markets to eventually improve the African economy as a whole.
The company deals with a lot of research to further increase its operations. It is through this method that the company has been so successful and made a name for itself in the economic field.
What is The Cenfri Internship?
This internship will mainly focus on graduates that want to work in the economic research field.
Successful candidates will mainly do desktop-based work that will consist of research, data analysis, structuring data, copy-editing, and project contributions.
The internship will last for 3 to 4 months with the possibility of extension.
Before you send in your application, please ensure that you meet the following criteria set by the Cenfri company:
- Applicants need to have completed or currently completing a Master’s degree in Economics or a related field (finance, development, statistics, politics, data science, or law).
- Applicants need to have advanced English skills (verbal and written).
- Applicants don’t need to, but it would be beneficial if they have skills in additional languages such as Spanish, French, and/or Portuguese.
- Applicants need to be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Applicants must be willing and able to work remotely.
- Applicants need a stable internet connection.
- Applicants need to have good writing and presentation skills.
- Applicants need to have good quantitative and analytical skills.
- Applicants must have good interpersonal skills.
- Applicants must be able to work independently and within a team.
How To Apply
Applications for the Cenfri Internship are fairly simple. All you need to do is read and fill out their online application form here. Once you have that in order, make sure to include the following support documents:
- An updated CV
- A cover letter
- A certified copy of your ID
- A certified copy of your academic transcripts
- A writing sample that consists of at least 4 pages
If you have any questions or concerns related to the Cenfri Internship, then you can contact the company directly through the following means:
Contact Number: 021 913 951
Email: [email protected]
Contact page: https://cenfri.org/get-involved/contact-us/
Good luck with your application!