For anyone looking to get into the utilities and maintenance field and need to gain some hands-on and practical working experience, then this may be the learnership you have been searching for!
Bugs and Sparks are looking for eager and qualified individuals to apply for its learnership program.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to gain practical skills that can lead to permanent employment.
If you think that this is your next career step, then you need to apply right now! Below is a guide on how you can do that and what this learnership will expect from you.
Currently, no deadline has been announced regarding this learnership. However, this may not be permanent so it’s crucial that you apply as soon as possible in the case that this changes.
This learnership will be held in Table View, Western Cape
What is Bugs and Sparks
The Cape Town-based business Bugs & Sparks offers a full range of services, from compliance certificates to maintenance and new installations.
The company specializes in electric fences as well as electrical, gas, water, and plumbing issues.
What is This Learnership?
Young candidates who have earned their Matric diploma are being offered a learnership/internship opportunity by Bugs & Sparks.
The organization will deploy learners in a variety of areas so they can obtain actual work experience in the fields.
The organization intends to educate and certify candidates for employment as gas installers, electric fence installers, and beetle inspectors/pest control operators.
Benefits of the program for learners:
- The business will pay for all tuition and course fees.
- Students will earn a small salary while working and studying.
- Learners or interns may be offered full-time work at the organization after completing the program.
Please make sure you meet ALL of the following minimum entrance requirements before submitting your application because if you don’t, your application will be rejected:
- Must have finished 12th grade/Matric
- Must be under 20 years of age
- Must speak English clearly and with fluency.
- Must be open to learning
- Must possess self-motivation and self-drive.
- It must be tidy and professional.
- Must be eager to learn about beetle inspection, electric fencing, and pest control operations.
- Candidates who live in Table View, Cape Town, and have a valid driver’s license will be given preference.
How To Apply
Applications for this learnership have never been easier, all you need to do is submit your application via email to email@example.com
Make sure to include, “Learnership Application” as the subject.
You will also need to attach the following support documents to your application email:
- An updated CV.
- A certified copy of your ID.
- A certified copy of your Matric Certificate.
If you have any questions or concerns related to this learnership program, then you can contact Bugs & Sparks directly:
Human Resources Department
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck with your application!