Join Our Team: Apprentice Millwright Position at Bridgestone
- JobReq ID: 51147
- Type of Work: On site
- Type of Contract: Fixed term/temporary
- Full/Part Time: Full time
- Location: Brits, ZA
We are seeking an Apprentice Millwright to optimize mixing specifications and compounds, ensuring consistent extrusion and calendaring results.
The emphasis is on reducing waste and scrap while meeting budgeted objectives, especially in the tyre assembly department.
- Grade 12/N3 Certificate
- N2-N6 in Engineering Studies (Must)
- Workshop Training will be advantageous
Why Should You Apply?
- Development Opportunities: We are passionate about our people and want to offer them the opportunity to develop and grow.
- Career Path Growth: We help you to drive your career path onward and upward in a culture of feedback that recognizes you and aids your development.
- Safety Priority: You will work in a healthy and safety environment, as safety is a key priority area at Bridgestone.
If you can demonstrate the skills we are looking for and would like to make a difference in a pioneering company dedicated to shaping a sustainable future of real-world mobility solutions, join us at Bridgestone!
Process Next Steps
All applications will be reviewed, and our HR team will contact those applicants who we would like to invite for the next stage of the recruitment process.
All applications will be reviewed.
Our Recruitment team will contact suitable applicants for the next step of the recruitment process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Diversity and inclusion are central to Bridgestone EMIA’s values.
Our commitment to diversity is linked to our founder’s mission of ‘Serving Society with Superior Quality’.
We recognize that everyone is different, and we will not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, color, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion, or age.
Join us in creating a sustainable working environment where all individuals are treated equally and contribute to our success.