Shape Your Future: Apprentice Fitter and Turner Opportunity at Bridgestone
- JobReq ID: 51140
- Type of Work: On site
- Type of Contract: Fixed term/temporary
- Full/Part Time: Part time
- Location: Brits, ZA
As an Apprentice Fitter and Turner at Bridgestone, your role is to optimize mixing specifications and compounds for consistent extrusion and calendaring results.
Emphasis is on waste reduction and meeting budgeted objectives.
- Education: Grade 12/N3 Certificate
- Qualification: N2-N6 in Engineering Studies (Must)
- Workshop Training will be advantageous
At Bridgestone, we care about our people’s growth and development. Here’s why you should consider applying:
- Career Development: We are passionate about offering opportunities for you to develop and grow.
- Supportive Culture: Join a culture of feedback that recognizes you and aids your development.
- Safety Priority: Work in a healthy and safe environment. Safety is a key priority at Bridgestone.
- Make a Difference: If you have the skills we’re looking for and want to contribute to a sustainable future in real-world mobility solutions, join us at Bridgestone!
All applications will be reviewed, and our HR team will contact those applicants who we would like to invite for the next stage of the recruitment process.
Our Recruitment team will review all applications and contact suitable applicants for the next step of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Diversity and inclusion are central to Bridgestone EMIA’s values.
Our commitment to diversity is linked to our founder’s mission of ‘Serving Society with Superior Quality’.
We recognize that everyone is different, and we will not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, color, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion, or age.
Join us in creating a sustainable working environment where all individuals are treated equally and contribute to our success.