The Amajuba District Municipality Is now accepting applications for its Rural Road Asset Management System Internship.
This internship is a great opportunity for anybody looking to get their foot into the road management sector and grow a lucrative career from it.
The Amajuba District Municipality Internship also offers effective training and puts a good amount of work experience behind a successful candidate’s name.
If this is something that you can see yourself getting involved in then we highly recommend you apply.
Below we’ve provided a detailed guide on exactly how this internship operates and what it will need from you during the application process.
The Amajuba District Municipality Internship will not be accepting applications after 18 May 2022.
Please ensure that your application is in by then along with any requested support documents that will be required by the organization.
Failure to do so will result in your application being dismissed from the selection process.
This internship will be held in Amajuba, KwaZulu – Natal.
What is The Amajuba District Municipality?
The Amajuba District Municipality is part of 11 districts in KwaZulu-Natal. This district has the majority of the Zulu-speaking population in the province.
Amajuba borders the Free State and Limpopo provinces.
What is The Amajuba District Municipality Internship?
This internship is available to 4 successful candidates and lasts for a total of 24 months with candidates earning R18 400 per month.
Interns will be required to carry out various tasks during this program, such as:
- Assisting with capturing road furniture and road visual condition assessments.
- Assisting with traffic studies and bridge inventory.
- Identifying high-risk projects and ensuring that they comply with all standards.
- Analyzing and cleaning data from the system.
- Compiling monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Taking part in project management activities.
The Amajuba District Municipality Internship requires applicants to meet the following criteria before submitting their applications:
- Applicants must have completed Matric.
- Applicants must have completed an S4 qualification in any of the following fields: Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or equivalent Technologists related fields.
- Applicants must know about Project Management
- Applicants need to be committed to completing the program.
- Preferably, applicants must be unemployed.
- Preferably, applicants should reside in the Amajuba Municipal District.
How To Apply
Applications for this internship are quite simple. All you will need to do is gather the following documents:
- A downloaded, printed, and complete an application form, which you can find here.
- An updated CV.
- A certified copy of your most recent qualifications.
- A certified copy of your ID.
- A certified copy of your driver’s license (if applicable)
- A cover letter.
Once you have these sorted out you will need to mail them to:
Amajuba District Municipality
Private Bag X6615
If you have any questions or concerns related to this Internship, then you can contact the Municipality directly through the following means:
Human Resources Department
Telephone number: 034 329 7200
Good luck with your application!