Kickstart Your Career with Alpha Plast’s Quality Inspector Learnership
Alpha Plast (Pty) Ltd, one of Africa’s leading PVC Compounders, is offering an exciting opportunity for individuals looking to kickstart their career in the manufacturing industry.
This Quality Inspector Learnership is designed to equip dynamic self-starters with the skills and knowledge needed to excel in the field.
- Company: Alpha Plast (Pty) Ltd
- Job Title: Quality Inspector Learnership
- Location: Johannesburg
- Job Type: Fixed Term, Full Time
- Remuneration: According to prescribed Merseta and PCASA rates
Are you a motivated individual looking to gain valuable experience and kickstart your career in the manufacturing industry?
Alpha Plast (Pty) Ltd is offering a Quality Inspector Learnership that provides on-site and off-site training, giving you the skills and knowledge needed to excel in the field.
Here’s a breakdown of what the role entails and how to apply.
As a Quality Inspector Learner, you will be responsible for the following:
Training and Development
- Undergo all training as prescribed by the Learnership Programme.
- Attend both Training Centre and on-the-job training to complete work to a high standard.
- Understand and adhere to company policies and procedures, including health and safety regulations.
- Carry out all activities in a safe and diligent manner.
- Participate fully in regular training and development reviews with your Line Manager, Mentors, and HR.
- Be prepared to take on additional duties as your capabilities grow.
- Work shifts and overtime when required.
- Approach all work activities with a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Take responsibility for planning and organizing the successful completion of the Learnership within the required time.
- Be open to working in various areas as needed.
To qualify for this opportunity, you should have:
- Matric with Mathematics and Science (Maths Literacy will not be accepted).
- Age under 30 years.
- Not been previously registered with Merseta for a similar learning program.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements and are excited about this opportunity, follow these steps:
- Click the “Apply now” button to submit your application online.
- Only candidates who meet the specified requirements will be considered.
- Correspondence will be conducted with shortlisted candidates only.
- Ensure that your CV is in MS Word format.
- If you do not receive a response within 2 weeks, unfortunately, your application has not been successful.
By sending your CV and application, you agree to:
- The processing of your personal information and sharing it with third parties for verifications.
- The exercising of your rights provided for by POPIA.
- Acknowledge that Alpha Plast (Pty) Ltd will keep your personal information confidential.
Don’t miss this chance to embark on a fulfilling career in the manufacturing industry with Alpha Plast’s Quality Inspector Learnership.
Apply now and take the first step towards a brighter future.