Students looking to become software developers are in luck!
Allan Gray is offering an internship for IT students who are willing to gain exposure to the tech world during their vacation period in between their study time.
This internship program is a great way of gaining relevant training and work experience from Allan Gray.
The company is looking for hardworking applicants from throughout the country and is willing to get involved with new projects.
If this is something that seems promising, then it’s best that you apply. Below is a guide on how the internship works and what it will need from you.
The Allan Gray internship will be closing its application acceptance on 15 April 2022.
Please make sure that your application and the requested support documents are submitted before this time.
If you fail to do so, your application will not be accepted by the Allan Gray company.
This internship will be held in Cape Town, Western Cape.
What is The Allan Gray Company
The Allan Gray company is one of the largest investment management companies in Africa.
Allan Gray focuses on providing its clients with long-term and effective financial security along with creating new software that can make things easier for both parties.
The company deals with an array of financial services such as foundations, investments, and trusts. Allan Gray believes that its employees are the most important aspect of its success.
With over 1200 employees spread throughout the country to ensure that its services are easily reachable at all times.
What is The Allan Gray Internship
The internship program will last from the 4th to 15 July 2022. Here successful candidates will be exposed to new technology, relevant training, and mentorship.
Candidates can benefit greatly from this internship as they will be able to have a good amount of working experience.
The company will also provide successful candidates with free accommodation and meals.
Please be aware:
- Accommodation will only be provided to candidates living outside Cape Town.
- Preference will be given to students in their final year.
- Penultimate-year students are welcome to apply.
- Feedback will be given to all by the 7th of May 2022.
Successful applicants will be invited for an interview. The process will consist of the following:
- A 1-hour telephonic interview
- A 3-hour coding assignment (completed at home and in your own time)
- A 2 hour onsite/ remote technical and cultural interview
- A 1.5hour session of psychometric tests (completed in your own time)
- Credit and criminal checks
Before you apply for the Allan Gray internship, please ensure that you meet the following criteria set by the company:
- Applicants must be studying toward a Bachelor’s Degree with a Computer Science or Information Systems major.
- Applicants must have a strong passion for software development.
- Applicants must have leadership capabilities.
- Applicants must be problem solvers.
How To Apply
To apply for the Allan Gray internship you will need to fill in the online form here.
Please ensure that you attach the following documents:
- An updated CV
- A certified copy of your ID
- A certified copy of your full academic record
If you have any questions or concerns related to the Allan Gray internship, then you can contact the company directly through the following means:
Contact Number: 021 415 2301
Email Address: [email protected]
Good luck with your application!