Afrisam Engineering Learnership Programme 2023/24 in KwaZulu-Natal
If you are interested in pursuing a career in engineering, Afrisam is offering a learnership programme for 2023 that could be perfect for you.
This programme is designed to provide successful applicants with practical, hands-on experience in the engineering industry, and equip them with the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in their future careers.
What does the Afrisam Engineering Learnership Programme involve?
The Afrisam Engineering Learnership Programme is a 12-month programme that focuses on providing successful applicants with practical experience in the engineering industry.
Participants will be exposed to a range of disciplines within engineering, and will be able to work alongside experienced professionals to develop their skills.
Requirements for the Afrisam Engineering Learnership Programme
To be eligible for the Afrisam Engineering Learnership Programme, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Have a Matric certificate with Mathematics and Physical Science as subjects
- Be a South African citizen
- Be between the ages of 18 and 25
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Be committed to completing the programme
How to Apply for the Afrisam Engineering Learnership Programme
To apply for the Afrisam Engineering Learnership Programme, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Afrisam website and navigate to the Careers section
- Search for the Engineering Learnership Programme and click on the link
- Read through the requirements and ensure you meet them
- Click on the Apply button and fill in the application form
- Attach your CV and any relevant qualifications
- Submit your application
AfriSam is a leading construction materials producer in southern Africa, with operations in South Africa, Lesotho, Eswatini, Botswana, Tanzania, and Zimbabwe.
The company produces cement, aggregate, and readymix concrete, among other building materials.
AfriSam offers learnerships to young, unemployed South Africans to provide them with practical work experience in the engineering field.
Here are some reasons why AfriSam’s learnerships may be interesting for people who want to work there:
- Gain valuable experience: AfriSam learnerships offer practical work experience in the engineering field, which can be invaluable for those who are looking to start their careers in this industry.
- Opportunities for growth: AfriSam provides opportunities for learners to develop their skills and grow within the company, which can lead to future job opportunities.
- Access to industry experts: During the learnership programme, learners will have access to industry experts who can provide guidance and mentorship.
- Relevant qualification: Upon completion of the learnership programme, learners will receive a nationally recognized qualification in engineering, which can open up doors to a range of job opportunities in the industry.
Overall, AfriSam’s learnerships offer an excellent opportunity for young, unemployed South Africans to gain valuable work experience in the engineering industry and develop their skills in a supportive and growth-oriented environment.