A great opportunity for students who have earned their undergraduate qualifications in business systems.
The Afrimat company is pleased to announce that they are accepting applications into their internship program for business system graduates.
This is a chance for successful candidates to receive effective training and work experience in their field and grow themselves within the industry.
If this is something that interests you, then we highly recommend that you apply for this internship.
However, applicants will need to meet a few requirements set by the company. Below is a detailed guide on exactly how this internship will operate and what it will expect from applicants.
The Afrimat Internship will be closing on 4 April 2022.
Please ensure that your application along with any requested support documents is submitted before this date.
Please be aware that if you fail to follow this guideline, Afrimat will not accept your application.
Successful applications will be shortlisted and said candidates will be contacted by Afrimat not long after the closing date.
The Afrimat Internship program will be held in Tygervalley, Western Cape.
What is The Afrimat Company?
Afrimat is one of the top mining companies in South Africa.
The company is responsible for supplying consumers with construction materials and industrial resources.
The company is listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) and has been operating for well over 45 years.
Afrimat is known for its production and supply of materials to the whole of South Africa, along with a few of its neighbors.
What is The Afrimat Internship?
The Afrimat internship is focused on providing business systems graduates the chance to gain valuable work experience in this industry.
Once accepted, successful applicants will be assigned duties to assist in support services such as:
- Cellphone and SIM contracts
- Paper trails
- Web register
- Sage professionals
Applicants will be required to meet the following criteria set by Afrimat to be considered ideal candidates:
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Systems or any other relevant qualification. (Preference will be given to applicants with majoring in Information Systems or Project Management.)
- Applicants must be problem solvers.
- Applicants must be good communicators.
- Applicants must prioritize customer service.
- Applicants must be able to perform under pressure.
- Applicants need to be medically fit and healthy.
- Preference will be given to EE applicants that have relevant working experience in this field.
How To Apply
The applications for the Afrimat Internship are straightforward.
All you have to do is fill out the online application form here.
Once you have completed this step. Make sure to include the following support documents.
- A certified copy of your ID
- A certified copy of your most recent and relevant qualification
- A certified copy of your latest academic record
- A certified copy of your proof of residence
- An updated CV
If you have any questions or concerns related to this internship program, then you can contact Afrimat’s Head Office directly through the following means: Contact Number: 021 917 8840
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org