AECI is a mining company that strives to make this a better world. This company goes way back and was already here when they discovered gold in Johannesburg back in 1886.
In order to face the new challenges that come with mining nowadays, they want to innovate in sustainability, water scarcity and green chemistry. If you apply for the AECI mining learnership, you will become part of this bright future.
01 october 2021
About This learnership
AECI has currently 10 positions available for matriculated students who want to work in the mining industry. In this learnership you will learn to comply with all SETA requirements.
You will be trained to understand all surface mining procedures and how to comply in a safe and environmentally friendly way.
The minimal requirements for this Learnership are the following:
You will need a Matric/Grade 12 with Science and Mathematics.
Or, You need an N3 certificate with the following subjects:
- Business English
- Engineering Science
- Total of 5 subjects passed ( so 2 more besides the first 3)
The mining industry is not a place for people who are not teamplayers. Therefore they require the following competencies:
- You show great communication skills
- You are good in solving problems
- You know what deadlines are and how to manage them
- You work very well in a team, you are a great teamplayer
- You show interpersonal skills
- You have great organizing and planning skills
- You show attention for details.
How To Apply
Applying for this learnership is easy. You need to go to the AECI Recruit website and apply online. Make sure to not skip any step or forget any documents they ask for.
Website: AECI Recruits